Chapter 1

Please ensure that you read the disclaimer so that you'll understand the changes made to the book.Once again the Character Owen is now known as Alec, Aaliyah is the same person as Sunshine remember in Book 1 where Owen gave her the name.

Sunshines Pov

Sitting at the top of the stairs I feel extremely weak trying to wrap my head around what just happened.

"Uh man gaan a jail " my subconscious teased.

Sitting there I thought of all the things that has happened in my life since I've met Alec. He's been so good to me and I've been nothing but arrogant
and disgusting. I jump to conclusions and act on them so quickly. I will change though, for the sake of my relationship as well as my children. I've made a vow to myself that no matter what I'll ensure that everything will be back to normal and I'll change my ignorant ways.

I called the lawyer and he told me not to worry he'd be going to the station asap.
I also called the one person I knew Alec was close to "Ross". I told him all that happened and he told me he'd be over shortly.

I'm glad mom is here, She'll be able to keep a close eye on the babies while I try to sort out whatever this is. Even though the doctor told me to rest, that won't be possible now, not when my man is in a jail cell.

A knock on the door pulls me from my daze, I opened it and it was Ross he quickly hugged me and I felt tears running from my eyes I quickly wiped them away hoping he didn't see.

We sat on the couch about to start talking when I heard one of the babies crying and there and then I knew I had to be strong for them. No more crying. I just have to fix this so things can get back to how they were.

I instantly said to Ross "What do we do?"
He rubbed his head, making me nervous.
He finally spoke,

"I did some investigating and word on the street is a dealer wanted some guns but Alec didn't give them to him so the whole sending him to jail is to raid some of his warehouses to get the guns they want".

I sit up a bit more attentive remembering the time Alec told me some bad people wanted guns but when he doesn't give them they try to start conflicts.

'Oh, so this is all a setup to get guns'

"Well they did do a good job getting him locked up but they left out one tiny detail, Me," I said proudly.

Ross looked at me a bit confused and said,
" Aaliyah please don't get involved these are bad people"
I grinned a little,

"Everybody is bad it just takes the right situation to bring out the devil," I said a bit too serious.

"Mi love bad man, so I guess this is the life I'll be living"

Ross's Pov

After what Aaliyah had just said all I could do is stare at her, I saw a different look in her eye a look that I'd never seen before. Alec has been in these situations before but he has never gotten locked up so it seems this person has a lot of people in his pocket. I'll do my best to help but there is no way I'm making Aaliyah get involved.

I finally said,  "I know you may be a bit on edge but thinking like that won't help, go get some rest we'll visit Alec tomorrow seeing that visiting hours are over,".
She only shook her head and for some reason, I knew she didn't care what I just told her.

Sunshines Pov

After Ross left I called the lawyer to get his take on this and he told me that everything was fine and someone was only trying to frame Alec that he raped them. I was astonished "Rape," I said way too loud to the lawyer, he said " yes his ex--" I cut the phone off and laughed to myself before he could finish his sentence. I knew exactly who's trying to frame him and I'll be sure to pay her a visit.

Guys, please leave comments I wanna know what y'all thinking🥺

How is the book so far

What do you think Sunshine will do to Alec's Ex?

Well let's find out

Remember to leave a like and comment🥳🎉