Chapter 27

Aaliyah's  POV

I got so angry I grabbed all the glass that I could find from the kitchen and went back to the room. I wasn't even thinking straight, I just started throwing them at him. I broke down in tears and fell to the floor.

He ran to me and said,

"Babe I'm not doing anything I swear. I'm just getting something sorted out, I promise I won't do anything to hurt you".

Even though I don't believe him and wanted to hate him so bad I couldn't, I just laid there in his arms.

Alec's Pov

She kept sobbing until it was no more. She fell asleep and I lifted her to another room. I placed her on the bed gently covering her with a blanket and giving her a kiss on her cheek saying,

"Goodnight. I love you".

I laid beside her but I couldn't sleep. I got up and went to clean the mess in the other room.
I did the stupidest thing, I walked into the room full of broken glass without a shoe.

"Fuck ahhhhhh" I screamed as the glass pierce through my feet.

"Babe, babe" she started crying.

"It's ok. I'm fine," I said.

I went to the bathroom and she followed and cleaned the wound which wasn't as big as how it felt. She kissed me a thousand times telling me that she's sorry and it's all her fault.

We went to bed, she laid on my chest and I felt something wet on my neck and I knew she was crying.

"Babe look at me. I'm not a cheater, I'm not cheating, I'm all about you, I love you and as for this little wound I'm fine."

She hugged me tight and within 5 minutes I could hear small snores coming from her mouth. I held her and whispered in her ear "I'm all about you baby, I love you". I then fell asleep right after.

It was morning and she didn't have school today but I had to go on the road, how will I tell her I'm not bringing her along?

I'm supposed to pick her mother up at 10 so we can look at the cars.
As for her mother, she is so good to me, she always ensures I'm doing well. She looks out for Sunshine and calls every day.

I don't want to lie.
But I won't ruin the surprise.

"Babe mi aguh get some work done mi soon come," I said.
"Aite B Drive safe and don't tek long" she replied.

Thanks for reading❤️
Share the story!!
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy