Chapter 43

Alec's POV

I got ready and left for work I didn't have much to do today because my workers were working well and the shipments were on time. I'm only going in office to call some men who ordered rifles, unfortunately, they won't make them pass the border so they'll have to find different means in getting them. I called and they came up with a solution I told my right-hand man what it was then left to go have some drinks with my friends they say from I met Sunshine I hardly link them up.
Laugh mi laugh caah if dem did have a queen like that dem wouldn't waah lef her side either. We linked up at our regular spot an the g dem a create excitement pan mi how mi look fat an wah mi wife a feed mi pan an them love how mi look if she nahve nuh fren can give them. I laughed and greeted them, we sat there drinking we talked and laughed we had a lot to catch up on because we haven't linked up in a while. As I sat there talking I saw the ex of mine that Sunshine beat the other day across the street I remembered what had happened and told my friends, she saw me and walked over to where we were.
"Hey babe," she said, "who uh a call babe? mi nuh see uh man yah suh " Ross said. She called my name and asked if she could get a minute to ask me something,  I'm not shameful so I went, I walked towards her and say "y pre?", "nuhn mi juss waah know if mi can get back mi spot inah uh life" "muma uh did have mi an fumble the bag a new management tek over now. A that uh call mi bout? " she started rubbing my shoulder and don't know if she thought it would make me want her, I told her she shouldn't touch me.

Boie god why trouble always find mi?

A mind seh look roun, nuh Sunshine a drive in she affi see when dah girl yah juss touch mi, wah mi aguh possibly tell her now. Dem gyal yah a try hard fih mash up mi relationship inuh. My ex realized it was her who pulled in and she disappeared I don't know which way she turn I wanted to ask my friends where she went but at this point.
I didn't know if I should walk over to Sunshine's car an speak to her or if I should just tell my friend's bye and run home. So many different things playing through my head, and I know she's angry she wouldn't stay in the car and not hail my friends. I finally got the courage and was going to walk to her car I haven't done anything so I don't see the reason I'm acting like this, by the time I made my first step she drove out.

"Jah know daag when uh guh home uh get fuck inuh," said Ross, "Boie can I tell you, nuh know wah dah blclt gyal deh a medz inuh why she affi see mi an come over yah. Yow mi aguh slide inuh mi will link unuh".

While driving home I felt so fucked up as I knew I shouldn't have spoken to that girl but...

No, no but no excuse I shouldn't have been speaking to her I only hope Sunshine believes me because I know she assumes things quickly.

'Jah Know woman can assume inuh' I thought to myself. I pulled in at home and to my surprise, Sunshine wasn't here, I drove back out and went to her Mother's house I went in and greeted Mumz. I spoke to Mumz and told her what had happened she agreed on Sunshine's behalf that she'd feel bad too and I should give her some time to wrap her head around things.
Sunshine isn't at her Mothers house either but how she talks it seems she knows where she is. We said our goodbyes and I went home I called Sunshine about a 100 times and she didn't pick up I messaged her and she didn't answer it was now 9 and I haven't heard from my baby this is driving me crazy I'll have to do the unthinkable I know she won't like this but it's the only way. I have to see her, I want to hold her, I want her to know how sorry I am, and that I didn't cheat and would never.

Jah know a this love feel like...

Thanks for reading❤️
We hit 5k reads🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Watch god man✊🏽🙏🏿
Appreciate all of you☺️

Now y'all go follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy