Chapter 4

Sunshine's POV

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh" I scream looking at myself in the mirror.

Why doesn't he think I can handle this he's been a gun dealer for so long if he can handle it why can't I?

I plop down on the bed thinking of a strong argument to put forward that I can hold down the business until he gets off house arrest. As I groan once more I see him walking out the bathroom looking sexy as ever I hold my stance and roll my eyes at him and leave the room. I hear him chuckle under his breath. I went to the babies room because they are the only ones that can keep me calm, I watch them as they sleep that's all they do these days eat, sleep, poop but I'm so grateful for them because if not for them I don't know how I'd cope.

I see Aria turning and I hope that she's awaking, she does and as soon as she opens her eyes she starts to cry. I walk over to her and lift her from the crib she always does this little smile that captivates me.
I pull my blouse up exposing my full swollen breasts as I put one in her mouth, she smiles with the contact and I giggle a little.

I turn just in time to see Alec walking in, I act as if I don't see him. He walks up behind me caressing me from the back " who uh juss storm out pan?" he said. I didn't answer I just rolled my eyes, he took Aria from my arms, and immediately she started laughing.

Traitor

I sit on the chair inside the nursery and watch as he shakes her softly and she closes her eyes. He does this for about 5 minutes and she falls asleep in his arms.

Alec's POV

Alec- "Back to you now miss lady, what were you talking about earlier?".

Aaliyah- " I wasn't speaking in a different language you heard what I was saying to you".

Alec- "Let's go in the bedroom so that we won't wake the babies".

They left the room and went to their bedroom.

Aaliyah- " why can't you see that I'm just trying to help? I want to learn how to use a gun".

Alec- "Why do you want to know how to use a gun? I know your just trying to help but It's ok I'll handle things".

Aaliyah- " how will you handle things in a fucking ankle monitor Alec. I want to know how to protect myself and my children what do you mean by why I need to know how to use a gun. Why do you know how to use them? Why do you have them?.

Alec- ok ok Aaliyah I'll call my friend and make him set up a date for you at the gun range. You don't go down without a fight, huh Mrs.Webster to be?.

She turned away her face and blushed. "I'll be making dinner today, what do you want ?" I asked.
She replied, "Surprise me". I shook my head and walked to the kitchen after that little quarrel we had I knew the only way I could get back to her was through her belly. She loved food and I know just the dish to prepare. Her mom walked in the kitchen and gave me a hug she said " I'm so glad your out, Aaliyah wasn't doing well last night she slept in the baby's room and when I asked her if she was ok she barely answered. I'm just glad you are back home with her".I smiled and shook my head. "Mommy I want you to help me with the shrimp Alfredo she's not on speaking terms with me so I want this to be perfect," I said. She smiled and started to help.

Thanks for reading❤️‍🔥🎉
I can't stress this enough please follow the Instagram page of the book @Sunshi