Chapter 11

Please Star The Chapters!!
Leave a Comment!!
Don't Forget To Vote‼️

MATURE SCENE AHEAD

Mi walk to the room an him walk behind mi, before mi coulda get the chance fih say nuhn him hand roun mi neck an him a brace mi pan the wall, him lick mi neck slowly but sensually an whisper inah mi ears "mi know wah uh want man, nuh worry Zaddy aguh deliver." Same time mi feel like the air stuck a mi throat.

'Look wah uh get uhself inah muma'

Him lift mi up bridal style an put mi pan the bed, him say "uh waah play wid toys mek we play nuh, mi plug in uh likkle toy inah the bathroom when mi a bathe suh it must have nuff charge".

Mi did full a chat all this time but in this very moment mi couldn't find the words fih say nuhn. Him pull off mi robe an say "fucking sexy" mi bite mi lips instantly.

Him hover over mi an take off him shirt revealing his six packs and his strong built.

'Fuck him look good'

I started rubbing my hands against his perfectly sculpted chest, and he pushed them off and say "no touching, you're still on punishment". I frowned and he gave me a peck on my lips.

He looked me in my eyes and winked at me, he then started whispering sweet nothings in my ears, and just by the warmth of his breath against my skin mi wet up same time. He kissed my forehead and all over my face to my lips to my neck and back. He gave each lip equal attention then pulled away, the loss of contact got me squirming under him.

He laughed lowly then reached down to my neck, he used one hand to squeeze my breast and the other wrapping around me to hoist me up to him. He sucked, bit, and licked my neck. At this point, I was a moaning mess. He reached down to my bra and slid it open at the back.

He pulled it off and threw it to the side, he looked me in my eyes once more before he started sucking on my breasts softly but sensually keeping in mind that they are a bit tender.

One of his hands moved between my legs and he started rubbing my cunt up and down he looked me in my eyes and slipped a finger inside me.

I moaned loudly at the contact, he finger fucked me for about 2 minutes max and I could feel my high building. He could see it also and whispered "nuh cum yet" he removed his fingers and took the rose from the dresser. I was wondering how the fuck him know fih use it but mi will ask him dat later.

He hovered over me once more and started giving me deep kisses he put the rose to work and mi feel like mi soul a come out a mi body. Mi glad we room soundproof because my mother woulda definitely hear mi to how mi a gwan. I don't know what he did but it seems he turned it up a level or two, mi clit start throb an mi grab on pan him an start shake, mi scream him name an mi feel water a run down mi leg.
"Fuck b issa river ," he said and smiled.

Mi naah leave no time fih rest, I dipped my hand in his underwear pulling out his erect manhood, he tried pulling away because he wants to be in charge but before he could say anything I started stroking his cock, soft moans escaped his lips.

He cursed under his breath, finally gaining control, he pushed me down on the bed and say "you've been a naughty girl".

I giggled at how he said it and he wastes no time to pull me to the edge of the bed and start kissing me from my lips down to my neck to my breasts, he left hickeys along the way because I could feel the stinging sensation. He then used his dick to rub up and down my cunt. "Fuck this feel good" I moaned.

He put his dick at my entrance and kiss me slowly, I moan in the kiss and then he pushed his full length in me all at once and I screamed in agony. He pulled out and looked at me smirking. "Wah mi did seh mi a duh? Tek buddy, nuh uh full a chat?".

Alec's Pov
Nuh she did juss have tough chat? Watch mi an her...

Mi push inah her harder this time making her moan even louder.Mi ketch a pace an start fuck her wid everything inah mi. She start scream mi name an the sound a mi name a come off a her tongue tick off smtn inah mi. "Yh baby scream mi name while mi fuck uh breathless. Who fah pussy this?".
"Youursss" she moan,

Mi start thrust harder in her tight hole and mi never even know seh that possible. She start run an mi laugh an seh "Uh full a chat but a run from hood come back yah suh, tek buddy nuh it uh a kill up uhself bout".

Mi flip her over pan her back and she arch up fimi mi push mi buddy inah her and she start whine pan mi hood. "Jah Jah gad, a that's why uh breed inuh babes" mi say between moans. Mi realize she a try tek control suh mi wull her inah her neck from back way an start whine up inah her, she issa moaning mess but mi love it, mi love her.

She scream "babes mi aguh cum please mek mi ride uh" mi laugh and give her wah she want. She push mi dung pan the bed an mi see she start duh the reverse cow girl ting.
Jah jah gad at this point mi sound like a fucking bitch a moan her name. She start laugh an mi pull her dung pan mi hood an start send it up inah her belly. She start scream an mi feel the cum a rise from inah the bottom a mi back a come up.

Mi keep on pump inah her an the two a we a moan and the strokes dem a get uneven, we then both cum at once screaming each other's names.

She drop dung pan mi and lay pan mi chest. "Second round?"
mi ask and she say, " b suh quick? mi vag tender" mi laugh and kiss her pan her forehead and pull her closer.

 "Second round?" mi ask and she say, " b suh quick? mi vag tender" mi laugh and kiss her pan her forehead and pull her closer