22- Ian

Content, relaxed, and thrilled—that's precisely how I feel after spending the entire day spoiling Tawny and making the day unforgettable for her. At least, I hope today was memorable for her. But, it also made my day and the day much more meaningful after seeing the appreciation in Tawny's eyes, her expressions, and the genuine smiles that brightened her gorgeous face throughout each of my spoiling adventures.

Apart from the fact that what I did for Tawny made my day—spoiling her rotten and making her smile—I'm more than satisfied knowing everything I did; it had her feeling special. That's what matters to me the most. And I fucking love it since it's been a while since I made a girl feel important and treated them to a day at the spa, on a shopping spree, and taking them to get their hair done. And to see Tawny smile like she was earlier, I'd do it again and again.

After seeing Tawny's happiness and gratefulness for everything she received, it showed me how exceptional of a person Tawny truly is. It also showed that Tawny could possibly be the best thing that's ever happened to me, and because of that, I now know that I have to do everything in my power not to fuck my relationship up with her.

I walked Tawny around the art gallery, introducing her to artists and others, showing her my most prized art collections, with me also showing her what'll be going for auction. And just as we walked around the corner, Tawny gasped, then grabbed hold of my arm and stopped walking.

"Ian?"

"Yes?"

She spun on her heel, facing me with a curious look on her face. "Why is my painting on the wall? I thought you said you wanted it so you could put it in a safe place?"

I slithered my hands around her waist, and with a grin, I pulled her closer to me, saying, "Where do you think it is? It's in a very safe place."

Her brows drew together. "I thought you wanted it, though? You know, to hang up inside your home."

"I do want it. Why do you think the painting is hanging where it is? It's hanging on my wall." I leaned my head closer with my eyes locked on hers and said, "In my art museum."

"But... but there are people over there pointing and talking about it with one another. Acting like you're going to be auctioning it off."

I waved my head slowly.

"I would never sell it. When I said I wanted it, I meant it. You could slap a million-dollar price tag on it, and I still wouldn't sell your painting."

"You wouldn't?"

"Hell no. Why would I sell my girl's original artwork?" I spun her around, facing her to her painting, then rested my hands on her shoulders and leaned into her ear, saying, "See those people admiring your work?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"They're here because I spoke to them earlier in the week to see about having your painting reproduced; they wanted to see it for themselves and to see if it would be something they would be interested in."

Tawny slapped her hands over her mouth while gasping. "Are you serious?" she asked, her voice muffled.

I slid my hands along her arms, kissed her cheek, and said, "They want to meet and talk with you. And they would like to see if they can convince you to sign a contract with them."

"What?" she quietly breathed.

Tawny's reaction made me smile. And now I can't wait any longer to fill her in on what else I did for her. "I suppose I should also let you know that since I didn't think you would mind, that on your behalf, I paid to have your work copyrighted."