Chapter 8: my date with Liam Payne

Recap:

We just got home from the red carpet event and everyone is heading to their rooms I to change into comfy clothes.

When I got to my door I found a piece of paper taped to my door.

I smiled and pulled it off.

I opened it and it was a note.

'Jess,

Tomorrow night, wear the outfit that's on your bed and wear your black lace shoes and the necklace that's with the dress.

Meet me in front of nandos at 6 pm.

Just bring your beautiful self!

Love always,

Liam xxxxx'

I smiled then wondered what dress.

I walked into my room and saw a beautiful white lace dress.

It looked like a plain shirt at the top with quarter length sleeves, it was a v neck. It had a cute black belt around the waist and it looked like it was fitted and it came to mid thigh.

I smiled to myself.

Note to self, thank Liam for this amazing dress.

Now, necklace?

I looked around on my bed and saw a blue velvet box.

I gasped. It read 'Tiffany'

I slowly opened it and I saw a simple silver chair necklace with a heart on the end.

The heart had mini diamond on it and on the back it read 'from Liam to Jess' in a really pretty cursive writing.

I smiled and put the dress in my closet and placed my black lace shoes under it and placed the box with the necklace still in it on my jewelry box.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of my Abercrombie sweat pants and Nialls green jack Willis jumper. I walked into the bathroom and pulled my hair down out saving myself from a bobby pin headache later. It fell and it landed in a curly hair do.

I took off my make up to reveal my very plain lookin self.

I sighed and walked back into my room and decided to get some sleep.

I'm so excited!

Tomorrow is my date with Liam!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up to what seems like the perfect day!

The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and it's a beautiful day out!

I smiled as I sat up and stretched my arms and legs, while making baby dinosaur noises at the same time.

"Morning Jess!!" Niall ran in and jumped on my bed.

"Morning nialler!" I smiled brightly at him.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" He asked as he poked my cheek.

"Okay ill tell you since your my twin, but don't tell the boys, or anyone else! Promise?" I giggled and bounced in my bed.

"Promise!" He said as he held out his pinky.

We wrapped our fingers around each other.

"I have a date with Liam tonight!" I squealed but not loud enough for any of the boys to hear.