Chapter 24: Questions and what if's

*Heathers POV*

"well, we better get going so were not late." Harry said as he grabbed Jessica around her waist and walked her to the door and kissed her lips right in front of liam.

I chuckled as liams face turned red, and Danielle squeeze Liams hand, and Harry walk them out the door and shut it.

"well that was interesting. Bye guys!!" I giggled and grabbed nialls hand and ran upstairs to our room.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*Jess' POV*

As Harry and I got into the seats of Harry's car, I did one of those happy sighs to myself.

As he walked around the back of the car, I looked in the back and saw suitcases.

"Where are we going?" I asked Harry as he got in and started the car.

"Were going out of town." He said as he glanced over and flashed me those pearly white teeth.

I suddenly got nervous.

Why were we going out of town?

I thought we were just going out for dinner tonight..

Where are we going??

"Jess," Harry said as he grabbed my hand, which was apparently shaking. "Whats wrong?" he asked in a soothing tone as he put the car back in park in the drive way.

"nothing, why would you think anything is wrong?" i asked in kind of a laughing nervous voice.

"Well, your hands are shaking, your laughing nervously and you look like your about to be sick.." He said as he gave me a concerned look.

"Im fine.. But why are we going out of town and why are their suitcases in the trunk?" i asked as I glanced up into Harrys marvelous green eyes.

"Crap, i thought i packed them low enough." he muttered to himself. "Were going out of town for a week. To get away from Liam, to get away on our own away from the paparazzi, all of it." he said as he squeezed my hand, which has stopped shaking.

I relaxed and smiled to Harry. "Okay, lets get going."

And off we went on our week vacation.

*Harry's POV*

On the hour and a half drive to our destination, Jess and i clicked as if nothing ever happened between any of us.

We sang to songs that came on the radio, we talked about interesting things that happened through out are days away from each other.

Then a dreaded topic came up with out really meaning to.

"Do you regret ever getting pregnant?" I asked her as i worked up the nerve to continue the conversation. "er, i guess i should rephrase that. Do you regret ever having sex with me, resulting in getting pregnant?"

The mood in the car shifted drastically. Jess' face and smile dropped.

"No." she said after a moment of silence. "I don't." she said in a small voice.

I didnt say anything in return. I simply nodded.

She spoke up again.

"I do regret getting in that car with the girls. I always wonder, what if i got in the car maybe 30 seconds later, what if you were driving, or Niall. I just have so many questions and what if's, but no answers." she said and sighed.

"Im so sorry Jess." i said in almost a whisper.

"for what?" she asked as she glanced over at me.