Chapter 25: Vacation and oh no's

*JESS' POV*

So i climbed out of the bathtub a few minutes later and went to grab a towel from the rack when out walks Harry with a towel around his waist.

"AHH!!" i said as i jumped from being startled to him already out of the shower and back into the bathtub causing all of the remaining water to go flying everywhere.

"Oh my god Jess!!" harry exclaimed as he ran over to me and slipped and fell on his ass.

I bust out laughing, just as Harry did as well.

Harry relaxed from his laughing fit and got me a towel.

"Are you okay?" he giggled.

"Peachy Keen" i smiled at him and accepted the towel and wrapped it around my body.

This is going to be one long and very much needed week vacation.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*JESS POV*

Its day three on our vacation at the beach and Harry and I have been hitting it off like there was nothing that every went bad between us!

In the past few days we've been out swimming in the ocean, we went to the pool, out to eat, played golf, we even went on walks and saw deer!

Now, I'm rummaging through my drawers of the stuff harry packed for me, looking for a swim suit to wear.

"Hey Harry?" I called down to him in the living room.

"yeah?" he called back.

"where's my swim suit?"

"Which one?"

"My blue and white one."

"Its in the laundry room."

I smiled and skipped to the laundry room to find it hanging up on a hanger.

I grabbed it and ran to the room to put it on.

Harry decided it was a good day to go snorkeling.

I couldn't say yes fast enough!

I was so excited.

Once i put my swimsuit on, i ran over to the closet and grabbed my black and white stripped cover up.

I hated covering up my super cute swim suit. It was the kind that had a twist in the middle, and was blue with white polka dots and stripes for the ties. The bottoms were stripped to match the ties on the top with little strings on the side with beads.

It was a present from Niall on my birthday a few months back.

I threw the cover up on and slid my black and teal sandals on and tossed my hair up into a bun on the top of my head.

I walked down the stairs and sat on harry's knee.

"you ready?" i asked as he looked at me with a smile.

"of course." i got up and held out my hand and he took it, getting up and walking out to the golf cart that was provided for us.

We took the golf cart down to the snorkeling rental place.

We brought our own snorkels, well harry brought them, because we don't want to take any chances on mouthpieces...

(IDK i've never been snorkeling....)