Chapter 19: news, new girl & singing songs

RECAP:

*LIAMS POV*

When jessica fell asleep I felt her phone vibrate.

I reached over and got it off the bed side table and saw it was the doctors office we went to earlier.

I slide my phone across the sleek phone screen.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi is this Jessica Horan?" The lady asked.

"No she's asleep but I'm the guy who came with her earlier." I said.

"Oh okay, well I was just calling to let you know that the pregnancy test came back." She said in a slow and steady tone.

"What are the results?" I asked very curious now.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*JESSICAS POV*

I woke up to Liams arm slung over my waist and his head on my chest lightly snoring.

i decided i wasnt going to wake him up, so i picked up my phone and scrolled through and noticed i had a call not to later after i fell asleep.

"Liam?" i asked as i shook his shoulder waking him up.

"huh?" he murmered as he readjusted to look at me.

"who was this?" i asked as i showed him the unknown number.

"oh. that" he said as he sat up and scratched the vack of his head.

"liam who was it." i said sternly.

"it was the doctor" he said as he stood up and walked into the washroom.

"did they tell you whether i was pregnant or not?" i asked as he looked at me with a look in his eyes that worried me.

"yes. they did tell me." he said as he walked me back to the bed and sat down.

Liam took in a deep breath and told me.

*NIALLS POV*

"i still cant belive i slapped jessica. I promised my parents i would take care of her. and here i am slapping her becuase of an assumption. and i got mad at liam for it. i dont even know it it was him who got her pregnant, it she is." i mumbled as heather rubbed patters on my arm as she comforted me.

"baby, calm down." heather told me. "you just need to calm down and think things through. go talk to her and tell her you didnt mean to." she said as she kissed my cheek and stood up and made her way out of the room.

I huffed and decided heather was right.

So i did.

I stood up and headed to jessicas room, only to hear her and liam talking.

"but liam im not ready to be a mother!" i herd her cry.

"i know jess. but ill help you get through it. Do you want him the baby's father?" liam asked.

"no. i want you to be the babys father. harry would never accept the fact that he caused half of this baby in my stomach. why would he accept to father my baby?" she asked.

Ive had enough.

Harry got my sister pregnant and he doesnt even know it.

Well thats gonna change.

*ZAYNS POV*

"i cant belive you and perrie broke up." harry said as i just stared at my hands and twittled my thumbs.