Chapter 10: food fights and song writing

Recap:

I started to doze off when I herd someone walk into the room.

"Jess?" I herd.

I mumbled a 'mhmm'

"Come here." I herd someone say.

I think it was Liam.

I obeyed and crawled into Liam's arms. I knew it was him because of his cologne.

I smiled and snuggled up.

"I love you Jess." He whispered when I was on the edge on consciousness.

"I love you too Liam." I whispered before falling into a deep comfortable sleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I woke up the next morning with strong arms around my waist.

I fluttered my eyes open to find my suspicions about last night correct.

There lied My beautiful boyfriend Liam Payne.

I laid there admiring his features when his eyes opened slowly.

"Good morning beautiful" she smiled at me as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled and kissed his nose. "Morning handsome!" I giggled.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked as I snuggled closer.

"Nah, I'm not hungry I just wanna smuggle." I said right before my stomach made an ungodly weird gurgle noise.

"We'll your stomach begs to differ with that dinosaur noise it just made." He laughed and blushed.

"True." I pouted.

"We can lay here though." He smiled at me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into his chest.

His hands went around my neck and wouldn't down to my waist. His face on top of my head.

"Liam?" I asked.

"Mhmm?" He asked.

"I'm glad I'm your girlfriend." I sighed a happy sigh and nuzzled my face into his bare chest.

"I'm glad your my girlfriend too babygirl." He said as he rubbed my back.

"TIME TO GET UP!!!!!" Niall yelled as he barged into my room and jumped on the edge of the bed. Niall glanced down and saw me in a white shirt, and Liam bare chested.

"Did y'all..?" He started to ask.

"No!" We said in unison as I blushed furiously.

"Then why are you blushing?" Niall asked as he eyed Liam.

"Cuz you think me and Liam.... Did it..." I stuttered.

As if to prove himself right, he pulled back to covers to be proven wrong.

He threw the covers back to find my in my fuzzy heart pj's and Liam in his gym shorts.

"Oops.." Niall said as he slowly back away and out of the room.

I looked at Liam.

He stared back at me with disgust on his face.

"I hate how he thinks we'd do that after only one day of dating.." He said as he threw his face into his pillow.

I kissed his cheek and rubbed his back. "It's Okayy love!" I reassured him. "Come on, lets go get food." I smiled to him as he sat up.

He nodded and we got out of bed and headed down the stairs.