Chapter 4: memories

So I didn't feel like writing the whole x-factor thingie so I decided to skip forward to the boys last performance on the show! I hope you guys don't hate me!! Just know I love you all and I've decided who I want to be my girls for the boys! You will be in the next chapter if your chosen(: i will def tag you!

And just saying in doing a lot of flashbacks in this..

Sooooo enjoy! (:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*nialls POV*

*A FEW WEEKS LATER* (the boys last performance)

"sorry guys. But you have been eliminated." the man announced.

I felt my smile drop as I herd those words.

I glanced over to the other boys and they all looked like they were about to cry.

This X-factor experience has been amazing!

My twin came to every show and ever practice and boot camp and I was very glad.

She was always my inspiration.

I know it sounds weird but she was.

I felt tears prick at my eyes and I felt one slip down my cheek but I turned and wiped it off my cheek swiftly off before the camera caught it.

"LET'S GIVE IT UP ONE MORE TIME FOR ONE DIRECTION!!!!!" the man yelled and they played the recording of us singing.

Me and the boys walked off the stage and stood there in our dressing room.

We were so close.

Third place.

We could of gotten so much farther but we failed.

I sat on the couch just as the boys did.

I herd a knock on the door.

"come in!" I yelled.

Jessica peeked her head in and so did Heather.

"hey Jess, hey babe." I smiled at them.

They looked like they had tears in their eyes.

"you guys were so amazing! I don't know how you guys didn't go farther!" Jessica frowned.

"well I mean.. We were on bloody x-factor! Not everyone can say that!" Louis smiled.

I nodded in agreement.

"we have a lot of memories to remember this experience boys. Fun times!" Liam smiled and looked at us.

*FLASHBACK*

"WE!"

"ARE"

"ONE"

"DIRECTION!"

"YAAAAAYY!!!!"

We all screamed as we unzipped our hoods and smiled at the camera as we sat on the steps.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"those were the times!" Zayn smiled as he sat down next to me and heather.

"remember the time we went to Nandos and ywe all were only on the show twice and we got mobbed?" I laughed

*FLASHBACK*

We were all sitting on the couch singing our song for the week to perform.

"Looking out a dirty old window.