*Chapter 1: x factor

I jumped into the shower and I let the knots in my back release and ease my tension in my back.

I washed my hair with my vanilla shampoo and conditioner. Then my body with my vanilla body wash. If you can't tell, my favorite scent is vanilla.

"Hurry up!!" Niall yelled as he knocked on the shower door rapidly.

"Go use the guest bathroom!" I smiled and yelled

"But my stuff is in there!" he called back.

"Urg! Fine!" I yelled back and washed off my body as I turned off the water.

Me and Niall are twins and all that so we've seen each other naked before (get your minds out of the gutter dirty little people) so we don't care. It's like we could care less.

I grabbed my pink fuzzy towel and wrapped it around my body as I stepped out to find Niall in his boxers.

"Took you long enough." he said as he stripped and stepped inside the shower before he shut the shower, he stuck his head out and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Gasp!" I play gasped and winked before turning to sit on the sink to shave my legs since Niall rushed me out of the shower.

"I'll keep you my dirty little secret! Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret!" Niall sang on tune in the shower and I smiled.

I didn't pay attention and I cut my shin.

"Shit!!" I cursed and dropped the razor in the sink as the blood ran down my leg.

Niall's head peaked through the door with shampoo in his hair as he looked at me.

"What Hap-" he started then saw my leg. "Hang on a sec Jess! Niall to the rescue!" he said before shutting the door and washing his hair out.

Seconds later he hopped out and wrapped a towel around his waist and ducked under the sink to get the first aid kit. He came up and wiped it with an alcohol pad.

"Carrots!!" I squealed as the pain stung.

Niall smiled an apologetic smile.

He cleaned my cut up and put a Band-Aid on it.

"Thanks super Niall!" I squealed as he picked me up and spun me around and set me down.

"No problem sis! Now get ready!" Niall smiled a huge smile and ran into his bedroom.

I rolled my eyes at my overly excited twin.

I strutted off to my room and I heard Niall stifle and laugh.

I turned around to see him standing in his brown sweater and chinos with his Adidas shoes.

I continued on as I was and walked into my closet.

I picked out my cute lacy underwear and settled on my black high waist shorts, a tank top and then I remembered.

"GREG!!!!" I yelled to our older brother.

I ran into the living room to see him sitting there eating cereal.

"Yeash?" he asked with a mouthful of fruit loops.

"Where are the shirts I made??" I asked quickly.

"Over there." he pointed to my bag.

I pulled out a green shirt and threw it at him. "Put it on." I told him as I ran up and gave mum and dad their shirts.

Then I walked into my room to see Niall sitting on my bed looking at my curiously.

I put up my index finger signaling for him to wait.

I pulled the green shirt on and showed Niall.

"LET'S GO NIALL!!! WE BELIEVE IN YOU! WE LOVER YOU NIALLER!!" was on the front and on the back I put a personal message for myself. "MY TWIN IS ON X-FACTOR!!! GO NIALLER!!!!!"

He Smiled and pulled me into a bone crushing hug when the doorbell rang.

We both ran down the stairs and to the door.

"HEYY!!" we yelled to whoever it was as we opened the door.

Heather jumped and held her heart as he stumbled backwards.

"You guys have got to quit doing that before some old man comes up and you give him a heart attack!!" she laughed.

"HEATHER!!" Niall giggled like a school girl as he pulled her into a hug and spun her around and kissed her.

Heather was Niall's girlfriend of 7 months so far. For 16 year olds, they were pretty serious. They make the perfect couple. Heather was about 5'4 with brown hair that stopped about mid back and her eyes were a bright blue.

She was altogether stunning.

And not only was she Nialls girlfriend, she was my best friend. We're like sisters!

I smiled and walked inside to let them have their moment.

"GUYS! WE HAVE TO GO!!" Niall yelled as he ran through the house pushing everyone out of the house and grabbing a few things before locking the house up.

Me Niall and Heather all climbed into the back, Greg was in the middle and mom and dad in the front with mum driving.

Me and Niall exchanged looks and we did our twin telepathic thing.

"OH TO THE X-FACTOR!!!!!!!" we yelled in unison as everyone else laughed and rolled their eyes.

-------------

Hope you guys like this(:

Comment

Vote

And fan!!!

LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE TATOR TOTS!!!!!!!!

Jess(: xx