Chapter 18: doctor visits, rumors, and furious brothers

"You okay Lili?" Jess asked.

"I'm fine." I said

She sat up and sat between me and Niall.

"No. Your not fine. Something's bothering you." She said as she looked me dead in the eyes

"Did you truly love Harry when u did it?" He whispered.

She looked away from my eyes and got up and walked to her room.

I sighed and laid my head against the back of the couch.

"You alright lad?" Niall asked as he saw jessica leave and me sigh.

"Yeah, just frustrated." I said truthfully.

"Everything okay between you two?" He asked.

"Yeah, we're fine, but things are complicated." I said as I ruffled the little leprechauns hair as he chuckled.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*JESSICAS POV*

*NEXT MORNING*

"Hey Jess, wake up." I herd someone as they shook me.

I fluttered my eyes opened and looked to see who it was.

Liam.

"Morning beautiful. Time to go to that appointment." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled and nodded "okay let me get a shower and get dressed then ill be down." I said as I sat up and kissed his lips.

Once Liam walked out of the room I got up and walked to my bathroom to take a shower. I stripped off my clothes then stepped into my shower that I got running.

Once I washed my hair and body I stepped out and glanced at myself in the mirror.

It appeared to me, my chest seems bigger. I scrunches my eyes together then my eyes widened.

*LIAMS POV*

After about 20 minutes of watching tv waiting for Jess to be ready, she came running into the room.

"You ready?" I asked.

She ran to the door and nodded, "lets leave now."

I nodded confusingly as we walked to my car and headed off.

"Everything okay?" I asked as I saw jessica looking worried.

"Yeah, just kinda worried." She whispered.

"About what?" I asked as I glanced at her then back to the road.

"I noticed this morning when I got out of the shower that my chest is getting bigger. And my stomach is getting bigger." She said as she grabbed onto my hand.

I squeezed her hand and pulled into a parking space at the clinic.

"Come on." I said as I opened my door then went around and opened Jessica's and held her hand.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, flashes were going crazy.

"Paparazzi." Jessica whispered.

"Lets go!" I told her as I ran with her inside

Jessica and I ran inside the clinic to avoid the paparazzi and went to the receptionist's desk.

"Can I help you?" The lady behind the desk asked.

She was about 30 or 40 years old, blonde hair, brown eyes and she wore scrubs.