Chapter 11: the unthinkable happens..

Hey guys!! So I'm back home!!

I spent my spring break in the Bahamas!! ^_^ *fist pumps* yeah buddy!!

Haha that's something Niall would do:p

Anywhore..

I just decided to write since i haven't updated in a while

Sorry I didn't update Sooner :/ I was planning on it but things got crazy.. Like I had to ask off for like 2 weeks of work due to spring break and TNT (teen national talent) I did drama, human video and volleyball!! Freaking nationals!!! We got 1st place for drama, 3rd for human video and we got 2nd for volleyball^_^

Ok.. Sorry ill talk to y'all AFTER the chapter!!

Sorry for rambling.

Here it is!

The next chapter of Life As Niall Horans Twin Sister!!

Enjoy:)

RECAP:

I put my book down and smiled.

I looked at the clock and realized it 12:37 am.

Dang that took a long time.

Maybe I'll head to bed now and maybe show the boys my new song in the morning!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The next morning the windows were opened by someone kissing my neck.

"Time to get up babygirl" Liam whispered in my ear.

His hot breath tickled my beck as My eyes fluttered open to see my lovely boyfriend laying next to me.

"Morning beautiful" he smiled as he pecked my lips.

"Morning." I smiled back at him as I kissed him again.

"You want some breakfast?" He asked as he sat up on the bed next to me.

I nodded my head as I smiled at him.

"Go get a shower and come down, it should be ready then. They boys went to the mall. And should be back soon." He said as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled and pulled him down back to me by his arm and kissed his lips.

"Good morning to you too." He winked at me and laughed a deep sexy husky laugh.

As soon as he walked out of the room I slid out of bed and walked to my bathroom.

*LIAMS POV*

I walked down stairs as I waited for Jessica to get a shower and come down stairs.

As I was cooking the pancakes and bacon my phone rang.

I didn't pay attention to the caller ID so I answered.

"Hello?" I asked

Then the voice I never thought I'd hear rang through the speaker of my phone.

"Hey Liam." Her voice rang.

*JESSICAS POV*

I stepped into the shower as the heated water massaged out my muscles. i washed my body with my new strawberry shampoo and conditioner. then i grabbed my loofa and washed my body with my strawberry body wash. if you cant tell, i love strawberries! once i was done i stood there and let the heat take over me.

before i got out, i shaved my legs. As I stepped out of the shower I herd talking downstairs.

I wrapped my pink fluffy towel around my body and walked out if the bathroom to my main door then put my ear to my door to hear.