Chapter 13: this is proof i love you

Hey guys! Just letting you know, this chapter gets sexual. So it your uncomfortable with that, I advise you not to read it! If you don't mind, then.. Enjoy the chapter:)

RECAP

*JESSICAS POV*

"That was the best date ever!!" I squealed then i thought what I said.

Harry smiled "I agree." He said as he pecked my lips and walked hand in hand to his range rover.

"Let's get home." He smiled at me as he drove home.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Once me and Harry walked in the house I saw Liam sitting on the couch with Louis and zayn.

Niall was no where in sight.

When I saw Liam I would of ram up to him and hugged him and kissed him 24 hours ago. But now, we're broken up.

"Jess." Liam said in a pained voice.

I huffed and grabbed Harry's hand as we walked into my room yelling nothing but a simple "goodnight" to the boys as I left.

"Is it bad that I wanna hit him?" I asked Harry as I rummaged through my drawers.

It was around 8 pm and I knew I wasn't gonna go anywhere so I decided to wear something cozy.

"No, cuz I want to also. But I think nialler has done enough damage.." Harry said as he trailed off and ran his fingers through his hair signaling he's irritated or stressed.

I pulled out a pair of hot pink sweats and a white tank top.

"Turn around or go out of the room so I can change." I told Harry as I put my blonde hair in a messy bun on top of my head.

Harry complied and turned around.

*LIAMS POV*

I got back home about an hour ago with the boys.

I haven't seen Niall since the incident.

"Where are Jess and Harry?" I asked not sure of if they were still gone.

"There heading back now. Harry text me." Louis said as he was scrolling through his twitter time line.

I laid my head back and got my Mac book and decided to get on twitter also and update so the fans wouldn't worry.

@Real_Liam_Payne: I'm so confused and in pain..

I pressed tweet and waited for my mentions to blow up.

And blow up they did.

I got 1000 mentions within 2 minutes..

"@HARRICA_for_lyfe: What ever happened to @real_liam_payne and @itsJessicaHoranBitches ??"

"@paynfully_in_love_with_payne: Liam now that your single you can come marry me! ;) @real_liam_payne"

I rolled my eyes as I shut my lap top and groaned as I laid my head down on the couch.

A couple minutes later I herd the door open.

And walked in Jessica and Harry smiling like idiots.

"Jess." I managed to say when I saw her blonde hair in waves down her back. Her blue eyes were full of happiness and joy. But once she saw me, they turned into sadness, disappointment hurt and.. Anger?

She did nothing but huff and grab Harry and walked to her room with only a simply "goodnight" as she walked off into her room with Harry..

I felt my eyes water and a tear slip down my cheek.