Chapter 9: who should i choose?

Hey guys- I'm so sorry I haven't updated lately. A lot of craps been going on and proms coming up so prom craze is insane trying to find a dress and a date and all that stuff... But here it is:)

Chapter 9 of life as Niall Horan's twin sister.

Recap:

We sat there knees to knees for a few moments before he leaned closer to me.

I smiled and closed the gap between us.

Fireworks.

Amazing firewords.

Sparks and more sparks.

Our lips moved in sync for a few minutes til he ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I granted it an our tongues danced around together.

After a few minutes, we pulled apart both needing air and breathing heavily.

"Best date ever." I whispered as i laid down with Liam and dozed off.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Me and Liam walked into the house laughing and joking around holding hands.

Liam kissed my cheek and walked off to put the things away from our nigh out.

I decided I wanted some water so I walked towards the kitchen when I herd Louis and Harry talking.

"I don't know Lou. I just really like her and I don't like her with Liam! It's just.. I know I always get the girl but she's just.. Different.. She's amazing and I just can't get her off my mind." I herd Harry say.

I slumped against the wall and continued to listen for Louis input.

"We'll, maybe give it time. Maybe he'll screw things up like he did with dani. He was to over protective and she ran away. So maybe you need to give it time."

I scrunched my eye brows.

He ran dani off?

Gah I give up on listening.

I walked into the kitchen and they both stopped dead in their sentences and looked at me.

"Uhm.. H.. Hi Jessica." Harry said as he scratched the back of his head.

I smiled "hi Harry. Hi Lou!" I grabbed a water bottle and walks out of the kitchen and to the bedrooms.

Once again I herd a conversation.

"Man! Niall she's amazing! Like tonight was just perfect. She's everything in looking for in a girl!" Liam said in a happy tone.

"We'll your boyfriend and girlfriend right?" Niall asked.

"Yup!" Liam said popping the P

"We'll just don't hurt her. I'm her brother and I know your my best mate but I still need to protect her." Niall said in a 'I'm the big brother' tone.

I giggled to myself then walked into my room.

I laid down on my bed and smiled thinking about the past two days.

Harry kissing me at the red carpet event and Liam kissing me tonight on our date.

I know I'm Liam's girlfriend now but I can't help but think about the kiss with Harry.

I don't know.

Harry's lips were smooth and his kisses were rough and lustful.

Liam's lips were soft and his kisses were careful and passionate.

Why is life so complicated when it comes to guys?

I decided I needed girl talk.

I picked up my phone and dialed my best friends number.

"Hey Jess! How are you??" Her voice rang through the phone.

"Hey heather! I'm doing good! Hey I need some advice." I told her truthfully

"Sure! That's what best friends are for! What's up?" She said cheerfully.

"We'll.." I started then explained everything to her.

"Wow. Sound like you got yourself in some kinda pickle." She said as she laughed

"I know!" I agreed with her.

"Well, I say stay with Liam. I mean after all you did agree to be his girlfriend. Don't screw him over. I mean you obviously love him. So I say Liam." She said to me.

"Thanks heather. Your the best!" I smiled into the phone.

"Glad I can be of assistance! Well I gotta go! Moms calling me for dinner!" Heather said as I herd her run down steps.

"Alright H! Tell my second mother I said hey and I miss her!" I told her.

"Will do! And tell Niall I miss him!" She said.

"I will. Love you!"

"Love you to J! Bye!" She giggled

"Bye H!" I said before I hung up.

I set my phone down on the bed and laid back in bed and smiled.

I started to doze off when I herd someone walk into the room.

"Jess?" I herd.

I mumbled a 'mhmm'

"Come here." I herd someone say.

I think it was Liam.

I obeyed and crawled into Liam's arms. I knew it was him because of his cologne.

I smiled and snuggled up.

"I love you Jess." He whispered when I was on the edge on consciousness.

"I love you too Liam." I whispered before falling into a deep comfortable sleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey guys! So again sorry for the late upload and I'm sorry it's so short!

I'm at a friends house and I'm watching Snow White and the huntsmen..

And I found my prom dress:D I'm so excited!!!

Ill try to write more later!!

I LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE TATOR TOTS!!!!!!

Jess(: xxx