Chapter 22: My little bump.

*RECAP*

"Yeah, I'll just head to bed." I said with a weak smile.

He smiled and kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

I'm carrying Harry styles baby, he cheated and now I think Liam is cheating.

I'm not okay.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*JESSICAS POV*

Once I got into my bed, I almost fell asleep then my mind started to wander.

Why am I having such bad luck with guys?

First Harry kisses me at the red carpet event, then Liam takes me on a picnic date on the yacht, start dating, he cheats on me, then Harry's my boyfriend, they HE cheats on me. And AGAIN, I think Liam's cheating on me with someone..

Once a cheater always a cheater..

I couldnt take this wandering mind nonsense.

I got up out of my bed and walked out of my room and over to the oh to familiar door.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in" Liam said.

I walked into his room and looked him in the eyes.

"Who are you meeting up with" I said with the most serious look on my face.

*KYLIE'S POV*

I was laying on the couch downstairs with Zayn when I heard a door slam shut.

I got up from the couch and saw Jess running from Liam's room to her room and her door slam shut too.

I looked over at Zayn with a questioning look and he shrugged his shoulders. "She's probably fighting with Liam or Harry." He said and flicked the Telly to a different channel.

I rolled my eyes at how unemotional he is sometimes.

"Im going to go check on my best friend." i said as i got up and huffed.

"babe im sorry!! i didnt mean for you to get mad about that.." he said as he pouted.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as i kissed his cheek and went upstairs to talk to Jess.

*knock* *knock* 

"GO AWAY LIAM!!!!" Jessica screamed at the door.

"jess, babe, calm down its Ky." i said as i opend the door.

"oh, sorry Ky." she said as she gave a sympathetic smile.

"so whats up? why are you and liam fighting this time?" i asked as i plopped down on the bed with her.

"i heard him on the phone making plans to meet up with someone tomorrow, so i went straight up to him and asked who, and guess who hes meeting." she asked with a furious look on her face.

"well with the look on your face, ill guess, Danielle?" i asked.

Her face turned bright red "FUCKING DANIELLE!!!" she screamed.

I tried to calm her down before a knock came to the door.

"hey jess, hey kylie!" niall smiled at both of us.

"TWIN!! I NEED YOU!!!" jess whimpered.

"well ill go back down to zayn while you guys have twin time." i said as i kissed jess' cheek and ruffled nialls hair.

"watch it Ky." niall joked as i rolled my eyes and walked out.

"hey ky. whats up with jess?" i heard a deep voice id know from anywhere.