Hold On

The only thing I feel is pain 

Caused by absence of you 

Suspense controlling my mind 

I cannot find the way out of here 

/Stolen dance - Milky Chance/

I woke up with the thought - lets just get this day over with and go to sleep.

I know, perfect way of thinking, isn't it? For the past week Jack had been doing everything in his power to meet Elena as much as he can. So that mostly meant leaving me to rot in this beautiful place.

They had become pretty good friends or at least something like that. I was dying to meet her, but you could tell it was way too much to ask for, she doesn't even remember me anyways.

Okay, it wasn't that bad. Stacey had barely been here, Nick was nowhere to be seen and I was obviously left in this place all alone once again.

I turned on the volume and listened to "Hey mama" by Nicki Minaj, David Guetta & Afrojack. This song was definitely something that could easily wake me up.

I was dancing around and singing like a complete idiot I am, while making my way to the kitchen. I quickly grabbed a few bananas and strawberries, to make a smoothie.

It didn't even take one strawberry, for me to almost chop off most of my finger, so I obviously freaked out when I cut my finger and screamed like a geordie shore girl, who just saw a spider.

Nick quickly turned on the water, and put my arm under it, I was obviously too shocked, opening and closing my mouth, not knowing how to react. It was the first time I saw him since that night in the gym, since he had made a complete fool out of me.

"Stop," my mouth clearly reacted first. I wouldn't want him to touch me or help me.

He grabbed my waist, ignoring what I said, putting me on the kitchen table, then finding a first aid kit and taking a few things out of it.

"I don't need your help," I told him once again, with more warning in my voice.

He opened the disinfectant, taking my hand, I tried to move it away and he just wouldn't let me. He poured the liquid on my hand, making me flinch from the pain.

He quickly put a plaster on my finger, finishing and putting the first aid kit away. He didn't even look at me, he just stared at the wall. I think even a complete dumbass could sense that he was mad.

"Thanks," I said with venom dripping from my voice. I hopped down the table, hoping to get away from here as fast as I could.

I felt him grip my wrist, as I quickly released myself from his grip. He then took both of my wrists and forced me to turn around.

"What?" I looked in his eyes, my stare cold.

He looked sad, I just might of believed he was sorry for the other night, but then he replaced it with his cold one.

"Don't talk to me in that tone," he said, warning.

"Or what?" I looked him dead in the eye. He could not hurt me more than he already had anyways.

He clearly thought about it and his grip softened, "Look.. about the other night.."

I took the chance and released my arms from his and crossed them in front of me.

"There is nothing to talk about, Nick," I said, once again seeing how my tone affected him. I turned around, basically running to my room.

The last thing I needed was for him to remind how much he hates me or whatever. I couldn't blame him, that's the worst thing. I was the reason he left.