Replay

Maybe I II forget and maybe I won't 

I'm stuck in the moment 

And so far from home

/For you - Gavin James/

The word replay is self explanatory. It means repeating something, mostly used when it comes to music. Replays can get you addicted, they can make you wish you never did it or make your life better. As for me, my past always has had a habit to replay certain moments of my life. And mostly.. They are not my favorites.

For example, waking up next to Nick was wonderful, just like many times I had before. Sadly, it was far from what I wished for.

I woke up next to him, smiling and taking in his features. He was definitely one beautiful human being. His lips, jaw line and body was like looking at a greek warrior, as weird as it sounds.. the way his muscles and chest moved when he breathed. This guy was someone who made my heart skip a beat.

"It's creepy Jane, I've told you that before," he groaned, opening his eyes, yet having a slight smile on his face.

Without thinking about it, I leaned in and kissed him, hoping I wasn't dreaming. But, I mean, even if I was then I sure as hell would get the most out of this dream.

He kissed me back, but still pulled away. "Whoa there. We should get out of bed."

Before I could complain he was already out of bed, putting on his sports clothes.

"Are you going for a run?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed together.

He looked at me for a second, before turning away. "Yeah."

I sighed, as I realized he was already out of the room. To think this was confusing would be an understatement.

I could feel that Nick wasn't the person he used to be, it was more than clear. I knew I wasn't also. Somehow he still seemed to put up a wall for me and I could see it right through him that he had lied to me about many things. I knew him that well.

The only thing I had to do was break these walls down. It shouldn't be that hard, right? Or at least that was what I was hoping for.

I had just got out of shower, smelling like watermelon and loving myself for that. I put on a swimsuit and lace dress and headed to do my make up.

"Jane, could you come downstairs?" I heard Nicks voice.

"Coming!" I yelled back, while quickly grabbing my slippers.

What could he want? I thought he was going for a run.

"See? I knew you would not have energy to-" I stopped my joke as I turned around the corner and saw Nicks expression. His jaw was clenched, making it clear that he was not all rainbows and hippie signs right now.

"What is it?" I asked, confused.

He gave me that -areyoukiddingme- look, "you have a visitor," he said, motioning to door where stood a guy.

And that guy was no one else than Liam.

"Jane!" he said, launching towards me, picking me up and spinning me around.. I couldn't hide my grin anymore. he put me down, cupped my face in his hands and stared at me for a while, taking in my features.

He was too smiling like a little kid that just got bike for his b-day.

"wow.." he stated while looking at me, "and here I thought you couldn't become any more beautiful."

I just laughed at his attempt to get in my pants.

Our heads turned as we heard Nick clearing his throat. It was clear he was mad.

"I'll get going now, looks like you two could use some time alone." he said, grabbing his bottle of water and leaving.

I stared at the doors he had just walked out of for a few seconds, getting lost in thought.

"Soooooo," Liam said, clearly trying to make me talk, "are you just going to stand there or are we going upstairs?"

He flashed me the perfect smile.

"Yeah, upstairs my ass," I said hitting his shoulder.

We headed to kitchen and sat down. Time to get serious.

"Let's quit the bullshit... Why are you here Liam?" I asked looking him straight in the eye.

He smiled at me, "I've always thought you looked cute when mad.". He then pinched my cheeks.

"Get your hands off of me before I break every single bone in them," I said, flashing the perfect fake smile, warning him.

His smile was replaced with a frown as he looked at table, avoiding my stare. He wasn't talking for a while, clearly thinking about how to tell me what he had to say. I felt shivers run up my spine as he slapped his hands on table and proved my biggest fear was real

"Jane," he breathed in, "they want you back."

When I saw Liam, I already knew something must've happened if he was here. But I still had slight hope it wasn't because of this. If they wanted me back, I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything against it.

I looked at the window, taking in the beautiful view at the sea. It was breathtaking.

"How long?" I asked.

He took my hand in his and caressed it with his thumb, then placing his other one on my cheek and raising my chin up so I would face him.

"You know you don't have to do this alone," he said, looking me straight in the eye, "I can help you."