Warm

I fell twice before, my bounce back was special 

Letdowns'll get you, and the critics will test you

But the strong'll survive, another scar may bless you

/The greatest - Sia ft. Kendrick Lamar/

Janes POV 

I woke up in my room. The real home. The assumption was easily confirmed when I recognized the weird sound as Marc's snoring. I laughed to myself, some things really never change. 

Walking down in my black silk and lace PJ's, I hummed a melody to myself. I walked in the kitchen turning on the radio and starting to make the breakfast for everyone. I quickly prepared the fruit, made the batter for the pancakes and started making them. I turned on the volume for the radio and started dancing to the beat. It was The Greatest by Sia. 

I rapped as the rappers part came and sang loudly once Sia started singing. Meanwhile doing this and dancing, I flipped the remaining heart shaped pancakes and turned around to place them on the table together with everything else I had prepared.

As I turned around I could sense someone staring at me. Not just someone, but the whole gang. 

"Okay, can we just skip the part of you all laughing at me and go start with the eating breakfast part?" I said, smiling.

They all burst out laughing. Marc with his deep chuckle that filled the whole room, Liam with his hysterical and dramatic falling on the ground, Connor simply frowned trying to hide his smile, Dennis just chuckled as well, meanwhile Lilly started singing and dancing towards me, spinning me around as she reached me and then giving me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. 

"Good morning, babe," she said, happily.

"Enough of that, let's eat finally, can we?" Con said to everyone, as they pulled themselves together and sat down.

Lilly went to sit next to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek and a pat on his leg, to which Con replied with clearing his throat and trying to remain cool. I had missed something clearly. Lilly had become quite a bit straight-forward, unlike before.

After 5 minutes of comfortable silence, Con decided to start a conversation. 

"So," Con began, not even looking at me, just finishing his food, "are you going to tell us?"

I shifted in my chair, "tell you what?"

Connor lifted his eyes, staring straight into mine, telling me to quit the bullshit without even having to actually say it. Man, had this boy grown up. 

Liam decided to get involved in the conversation, before we had killed each other with the stares, "he's right J, we know you too well to know that when you cook the breakfast instead of Marc, you either want something from us, or.."

"I'm not leaving," I quickly interrupted him.

Lilly visibly relaxed, her shoulders dropping lightly. Even Con seemed relieved, meanwhile everyone else kept their stone cold expressions they had gotten from years of working as spies. 

"I'm taking you all with me," I said, causing many confused looks around the table.

"Is anyone against a trip to Cali by any chance?"

Lilly squealed, while jumping up and down, singing "I'm going to Cali, whoop, whoop, I'm going to Cali, whoop, whoop" and dancing. Con looked at her, smiling and shaking his head at her excitement. 

Marc got up from the table, "I'm gonna prepare my swimsuit." 

Meanwhile Liam's jaw had nearly reached the table. He was clearly shocked with me asking them. He knew I didn't mix my private life with work. Never had I done that before. But it was about time. One part of me was here, meanwhile another was back at Cali with Nick, Elena and Jack. It was about time I made these two parts a whole.