Precious

I left my heart for the road 

Cause I didn't need it, yeah 

She wanted my flesh and bones 

And I let her keep it

 And I am the one to blame 

For what's left of me has changed

/Precious - Kevin Garrett/

The end of 1st year in university.

"Jane, we're gonna be late! Get up, would you?" 

I groaned, covering my face with a blanket, "Leave me alone!" 

Hearing him leave my room was the best feeling ever. A pleased smile made its way to my face as I curled up in my bed.

Here I come, sleep, my precious little friend.

Or so I thought.

****

"J, you look like a shit," said Stacey, one of my friends I had gained in university.

This girl was really beautiful, nice and smart. You could say the whole package. She had huge, brown eyes, blonde, long hair, not to mention her perfect curved body. She was like a Victoria's secret model gone live. Besides, this girl knew how to use this for her advantages.

"Thanks to my best friend, who splashed ice cold water on my face as if it was a freaking ice bucket challenge," I sent death glares to Jack who was grinning as if he was a little child who got a candy.

"You know you love me, J," he sent me a wink. 

"It's not like it's my choice," I sighed chewing on a gummy bear.

We were now on a trip to Cali, because Staceys one of boyfriends apparently lives there and he offered for us to stay at his beach house for the summer. Stace wasn't exactly a relationship type of person, she was more like the one who has loads of bf's all around the world. She is all about the fun.

Meanwhile Jack still hadn't gotten anything from Elena. She was gone. Just like that. 

I was really concerned about the way he felt, but he never seemed to express how bad he felt about it. 

As for me.. A lot had changed, since I left him. Parts of me were repaired, yet some stayed broken. 

I did the right thing. My inner self was trying to convince me and I knew I did. But not for myself, I did this for him. For Jack. 

If you have someone you've known since diapers, basically your whole life then tell me you would leave that person you call your best friend go through the pain alone. You wouldn't. And this is exc-

"We're heerreee!" Stacey's voice made me travel back to life. 

"Finally!' I was so excited not because we were here but because we had travelled from England to Cali and you can tell it was a lot of flying in a plain and riding in a car. I sure had a jet lag.

I opened my door and my mouth literally dropped to the ground.

"Is this a Disney castle or what?" I blinked and looked at Jack whose expression was as shocked as mine. 

In front of us was a white mansion and it honestly looked like a modern castle. I can't even describe how beautiful this house was. My dream house was the only way to describe this house.

"Babe!" Stacey screamed in a happy voice as she ran towards a guy who I assumed to be one of her boyfriends.

Thanks to my incredible eye sight all I could tell while checking him out was that he was quite handsome , with pretty masculine body (because his v-neck t-shirt showed everything he was hiding under it), perfect sense of style and cute dark brown hair as well as he had a perfect jawline. But he had this scar on his neck that I had seen befo-

"Hi there, J," he took of his sunglasses and stared at me with his ice cold green eyes, not to mention the well-known grin spreading all across his face. 

"Wh-" I was confused and I felt all blood leaving my body.

"Nick?! What the fuck?!" Jack cut me off and said exactly what I intended to say.

That was the last thing I heard before fainting.