[48] A summoning!

Megumi pov

"So Jiraiya-san..." I gave him a closed eye smile "What exactly were you looking at through those bushes that caught your attention more than Naruto?" the sannin froze turning paper white.

"Ah, well you see... That..."

"I bet it's a bunch of women again. Aneki remember I told you we met at the hot springs because he was peeping at the women there." Naruto ratted the sannin out. I can see Jiraiya trying to get him to shut up.

"Ah..is that so?" 

"WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT'S HOW WE FIRST MET?!"

"CAUSE IT'S TRUE ISN'T IT!! AND I DON'T WANT YOU PEEPING ON MY ANEKI, BECAUSE SANNIN OR NOT I WILL THROW HANDS DATTEBAYO!!!"

"YOU BRAT! AS IF YOU CAN MEASURE UP TO- ITE!!!" I punched the sannin on his head knocking him forward.

"Enough! I know very well what you were doing no as I am here you are to train Naruto and not to be distracted. If I so much as a catch you peeping I will destroy you!" I held up a fist and Jiraiya paled.

"You remind me of someone...she was just as scary at your age..." I raised an eyebrow at him humming as I nodded

"Sounds awesome." He sweat dropped. "Anyway. I also have final exams coming up. And I only have two weeks to train unlike Naruto who got a month. I'll be nearby so if you have any advice do tell, ne?" I turned ruffling Naruto's hair "Do your best. If you need me you know how to get me." Naruto flashed me a smile

"Hai! Train hard ane! I'll make sure to take that day off and cheer you on as you win!" I smiled before heading off, more like up. As I began my training by water walking up a waterfall.

•••••

I huffed hands shaking as my chakra was nearly depleted. I doubt I can move from where I stand.

"How is my own bloodline so hard to use?" Finally I dropped onto my butt, exhausted. I decided sitting was too much of a chore and dropped myself flat onto the floor not caring that the sun was attempting murder on my eyes and trying to burn me alive.

"That's a lot of damage you did there." A whistle sounded behind me before a shadow blocked the sun from it's murder spree. Took a few seconds but I realized it was Jiraiya who had spoken.

"What do you need ero-sannin?"

"Please don't call me that too... Anyway. Came to check on you via a request from Naruto. You haven't left the top of this mountain since last week and your chakra is nearly gone. He nearly ran up here himself if I didn't tell him to keep training."

"Mm.. I'm alright. Tell him I'll be fine in a bit. I know how to regain my chakra." He hummed and silence fell upon us.

"Say, you wouldn't happen to have a summoning already would you?" He sat beside me his stature keeping the sun blocked.

"No...why?" Jiraiya grinned.

"Want one?! I got Naruto one and thought that maybe you should have one too, ya know. As a precaution since I was told of the relationship you have with Naruto, which means you know what he has sealed. Plus I think it'd be good for you to have one too." Now this made my mental exhaustion disappear.

"You know as cool as that sounds, I don't think toads suit me. Tou-san had toads, so they'll fit Naruto just fine. But I don't think toads are for me."