Chapter 5

“You were always smiling, real friendly like, but the way you smiled was so empty it hurt to watch you.”

Obito sensei and the kids

Obito sensei and the kids...🙄

Bleh... Anyway so... Back to the story.

No one's pov:

"Out of all the times you could have summoned me, you choose the best and right time, kyuubi." Naruto glared back at the red eyes.

"Oi brat! I called you here cause I have a proposal for you!" Kurama's head poked out from the darkness.

"I'm not letting you out of the cage" Naruto scowled.

"Tch! This brat! I already regret bringing you here. So as I was saying I have a proposal for you. I've seen how people treat you like a trash. And trust me, I've never seen a jinchuriki treated this badly by others. And I've never really seen you having proper social interaction. So here's the deal. You can come to me when things get too hard and you feel like you can't take anymore. In return, you will let me take over whenever I ask you to. Don't worry, I don't hate people like they taught you in the academy, so I won't attack unnecessarily. I will give you time to think. I will bring you here tonight. Oh.. and good luck on your test. I have high expectations of you, so don't disappoint me. Now go!" Kyuubi finished as Naruto started fading.

'Why is kyuubi so nice to me?' Naruto thought as he opened his eyes in the real world.

'I'm surprised that kid still have some humanity left inside of him after all that's happened. Especially after yesterday. Those bastards!
I'll keep an eye on him and take over if things go out of hand like last night. Damn that sharingon user forcing me to attack the village. In my panic of being restrained, I killed both of his parents too. Dammit! I'm sorry Minato, Kushina. I'll stay by his side from now on.' Kyuubi closed his eyes.

(Oh did I mention Kurama is a good character in this story? The name of the story is revered roles, after all. In real story, Kurama was hatred and then turned nice. In my story, Kurama is nice in the beginning but started to lose his cool after continuously watching Naruto suffer and starts hating the whole world.)

3 hours of brooding, fangirling and daydreaming later:

"Yo!" A man jumped down from a tree.

"YOU'RE LATE", screamed Sakura. Naruto joined her forcing himself to keep the facade of an idiot.

"Sorry, but since I'm here let's get this started." Obito said, picking up two bells.

(Everything happened like in the series. Except it is Obito, instead of Kakashi. I would have written the bell test part too but I really hate that part. So instead I'll insert the video of bell test, so whoever have not watched Naruto yet, can still understand)