Chapter 32

"The word happiness would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness."

Chapter 32Re-animation Jutsu

Chapter 32
Re-animation Jutsu

No one's pov:

"Let's do this. I'll summon Gedo statue while you go after the eight tails. Let's have Kabuto distract the shinobi." Kakashi said, already weaving handsigns.

Naruto glanced at him from the corner of his eyes. "You trust people too much, Kakashi."

"Huh?" Kakashi is confused.

"I said you trust Kabuto too much." Naruto said again.

"I think you are overthinking things too much. " Kakashi said summoning the Gedo statue.

"I sure hope you're right about trusting Kabuto." Naruto said as he ran towards Killer B with his chakra chains.

'That guy, Kakashi trust people too much. I don't know what he's been through in his life, but there's still some purity and innocence left in his heart. If someone like Sasuke manage to push him a little hard, he'll abandon his goal on reviving the ten tails. I can't rely on Kakashi too much.' Naruto told Kurama.

"Hmm... I was thinking the same. That's the only reason I trusted him when we first met. Even though he's cold, once you get to know him better, he's someone like us who is hurting inside." Kurama replied.

'Someone like Sasuke, huh? Why is Obito brat's face coming to my mind?' Kurama thought with a sweatdrop.

"Tailed beasts transformation!" Killer B yelled as he transformed into an octopus. Naruto's chains tied him in place.

"I don't have time to deal with your temper tantrums. Kakashi do it!" Naruto yelled.

"On it!" Kakashi said as chains from the Gedo statue pulled the eight tails inside.

Once it's completely absorbed, the Gedo statue changed form and transformed into a beast with ten tail-hands.

Just then Orochimaru and Sasuke came running to the battlefield followed by four others.

"Naruto..." Sasuke called.

"Huh?" Naruto turned around to see who called him, and his first instinct told him to run far away.

"Sasuke" Naruto sighed. "How do we always end up meeting each other?"

"Wait...hold on a second."Kurama said. "We'll this will be interesting."

"What is it, Kurama?" Naruto asked.

"Well do you know who those people are behind the Uchiha brat? They are the first four hokages." Kurama said.

"So does that mean...my dad...?" Naruto whispered.

Kurama nodded.

Now not only his instincts, but every fibre of his body screamed at Naruto to run away from the battlefield.

But before Naruto could actually run away, all the re-animated people fighting the shinobis suddenly stopped.

The souls left their vessels. And Kabuto walked into the battlefield wearing that unnerving grin.

"Now what?" Naruto muttered, irritated.

He just wanted to kill Danzo and destroy leaf. Why is this getting complicated to deal with every passing second?

"I'm sorry Kakashi, Naruto. But I'll be taking the ten tails." Kabuto said.

"About time you showed your true colours." Naruto said.

'So I was right. He wasn't on our side.' Naruto thought.

In an instant, Kabuto appeared on top of ten tails and put his hand on it. Ten tails started to get absorbed into Kabuto.

"What's happening?" One of the shinobi shouted.

"Uh-oh... this is bad!" Kakashi said.

"Explain bad!" One of them shouted again.

"He's turning into the ten tails' jinjuriki." Naruto said.

Yep. This indeed is bad.

To be continued...