Chapter 25

"Everyone started out a little insane, but we learn pretty quick how to fake it for the game."

Chapter 25Mission-bring-back-Naruto

Chapter 25
Mission-bring-back-Naruto

No one's pov:

At the entrance of the cave stood two people. Naruto could see the sharingan glaring at him in the dark. The other one seemed to be a girl.

'Why did they come here?' Naruto thought as he stood up.

The other two visibly tensed at his movements. Naruto noticed but didn't say anything. He continued walking towards them as they took steps back, still ready to attack.

Once they reached outside, Naruto saw the two intruders' faces and smirked.

"Well, if it isn't Sakura and Sasuke... "

"Naruto..." Sakura trailed off shuffling back and stood behind Sasuke. Sasuke instinctively put his hand infront of Sakura protectively, much to Naruto's amusement.

Seeing Naruto's amused expression, Sasuke re-activated his sharingan.

"Why do you look so scared, Sasuke? Did you think that I would hurt your girlfriend?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke's eyes widened and Sakura chocked on thin air. Both started blushing.

"We... we're not..." Sasuke started but couldn't complete because of his flustered state.

"You're not what?" Naruto asked tilting his head, genuinely confused.

"I-wait...why are we talking about my love life here?" Sasuke shouted and Naruto blinked.

'Is he mad at me? Did I say something wrong? Wait...why am I worried about that?' Naruto thought.

Sasuke cleared his throat.