Chapter 33

"Being underestimated is one of the biggest competitive advantages you can have."

Chapter 33
Kakashi joins The Leaf

No one's pov:

(You know like in movies where villains wait till the main characters finished talking or having flashbacks before attacking, consider this chapter just like that.)

"Naruto... Kakashi..." The fourth hokage, Minato called.

Kakashi looked down while Naruto stared blankly.

"Minato sensei..." Someone called from behind coming to the front.

"Obito/Obito sensei." Kakashi and Naruto muttered.

Minato turned around.

"Obito..."

Then he turned back to Kakashi and Naruto.

"Why are you the enemy?" Minato asked.

"The dead shouldn't worry about things on the living land. At the moment, you are our enemies now." Naruto said in his coldest tone.

"Naruto... Stop this at once." Sasuke yelled.

Naruto growled. "Shut up Sasuke."

Sasuke's eye twitched. "That's it. Fire release: Great fireball jutsu."

A huge fireball is released towards Naruto. Naruto jumped back.

Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen went to deal with Kabuto till the fourth finished talking.

Sasuke followed Naruto attacking again.

"Wind senbon!" Naruto yelled.

But Sasuke dodged all of them with his sharingan.

'I don't know who I should fight right now. Sasuke or Kabuto?' Naruto thought while avoiding Sasuke's lightning blade.

Back to Kakashi and the others, Obito was looking straight into Kakashi's eyes.