Chapter 23

"If you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter which path you take."

Aren't they cool? I love Izuna and Ashura

Anyways.... Sorry for disappearing. I really can't remember when I last uploaded and I just remembered about my books last night. So here I am now... Let's get into the story.

Chapter 23
Comrades disguised as enemies

Itachi and Shisui pov:

It's been rather quiet lately. The only 'lively' person in the organisation is Naruto taking missions every now and then.

We are now walking towards the meeting room, where Kakashi summoned us to discuss something important.

We walked into the room and saw everyone waiting for us... and Naruto. Is Naruto away on a mission? It isn't like him to be late for group meetings, especially if they are important.

"Good. Everyone's here!" Kakashi's cold voice boomed.

"I have gathered all of you to inform about one of our members... Who left last week."

Someone left? But everyone's here except.... Wait... don't tell me.

Naruto left!?

"Uzumaki Naruto, left the organisation and is now hiding. It's safe to assume that he had already crossed the border. If you come across him on your missions, kill him...on sight." Kakashi said and walked towards the door.

He reached the door and momentarily turned around. "One more thing. We'll continue jinjuriki hunt from next week." With that, he left.

We were left shocked by what we just heard. We looked at each other before exiting the room and walking towards our shared room.

We immediately closed the door after we got in.

"I don't understand why Kakashi senpai wants him dead." Itachi said.

"I don't know either. But we must hurry up. Now we have two enemies. The Akatsuki... and Naruto. They both are threats to the leaf village." Shisui said.