Chapter 28

"Hatred and Sorrow are power. They are yours to control. All you have to do is to turn them into strength and use that strength to move forward."

This might be a short chapter because I'm only writing about the fight. As we all know, Naruto is overpowered character so he'll toy with the artist duo a bit and eliminate them, like he did to others. I apologise for the short chapter.

 I apologise for the short chapter

Chapter 28
Sasori and Deidara

No one's pov:

Early in the morning, Naruto got ready and started his way to cloud village. He glitched there and waited for his targets to arrive.

In some other place, Deidara is talking to Sasori about his art while Sasori ignored him. Deidara doesn't seem to mind though, as he continued talking even after not recieving answer.

Naruto's sensitive ears caught the chattering of the artist duo from distance. He jumped down.

'If the Akatsuki are already here, then no others will come this way. I can start now.' Naruto thought.

He started to draw a seal on the ground. He can do it without worry that others other than the Akatsuki would trigger it. He smirked evily after he did with the seal.

After completing, the kanji disappeared concealing the seal. Naruto jumped back to the tree branch where he was sitting earlier.

30 minutes later, a distracted barbie and an annoyed doll came into view. We'll both are dolls... anyway, as they stepped into the seal it activated.

The duo looked shock at first then tried to run, only to find their feet stuck to the ground.

Naruto jumped down and snapped his fingers. They slowly started to sink to the ground. Once they reached till the waist they stopped.

Electricity started dancing around the seal completely rendering Deidara powerless.

"I'm going to have so much fun!" Naruto gave his crazed grin.

"Let us go, un!" Deidara yelled.

"Haha! The mighty bomber begging me to let him go putting aside his pride? Now that's a sight I thought I'd never see." Naruto teased, clearly trying to provoke Deidara.

"I'll show you, yeah!" Deidara screamed.

He opened his cloak and took out some clay.

'The one in the pouch is underground so I'll have to use the small amount I have carefully.' Deidara thought.

His hands started chewing them and it transformed into some birds. But before it could fly, it was electrocuted by the seal.

His clay is gone.

Naruto grinned and Deidara shook in anger.

Sasori who was watching all these clicked his tongue. He came out of his puppet shell and landed outside the seal.

"So the puppet master decided to show himself, finally." Naruto chuckled.

"What do you want brat!" Sasori asked.

"Me? Nothing much. I wanted to pay you all back for what you've done to Kurama." Naruto replied.

"Be glad that we let you live unlike other jinjurikis." Sasori seethed activating chakra strings and bringing out thousand war puppets. Sasori know he's no match for Naruto so he decided to take the first seriously.

Naruto laughed. "I'm glad alright. How else would I be able to kill you all?" Naruto too, activated his golden chakra chains.

"Let's start, shall we?" Naruto grinned.

30 seconds later:

All the puppets were destroyed and scattered across the ground. Sasori is pinned to a tree using one of Naruto's chains through the seal on his chest which kept him alive.

Sasori could feel his life draining away. Infront of him, stood Naruto with an emotionless face.

"Naruto..." Sasori croaked out.

"You know... You would've been one of my favourite people if you hadn't done what you did to Kurama." Naruto whispered.

"I'm sorry." Sasori muttered.

Naruto didn't say anything and thrust the chain deeper, completely destroying the seal. Sasori fell down, lifeless.

Naruto retreated his chains and walked towards Deidara with an unreadable expression only to see Deidara's body cracked and light escaping the cracks.

"You know... this is my trump card. I'll take you down with me, yeah..." Deidara yelled as his body exploded.

Naruto looked surprised for a moment before he composed himself and glitched away towards a hilltop.

"My my... I wasn't expecting that." Naruto muttered.

He saw a large star shaped explosion where he stood. It could have covered 10 km radius eradicating everything on it's way.

"Oh well...in any way, the artist duo is gone. Now Kakashi and Zetsu..." Naruto muttered as he returned back to the cave.

To be continued...