Chapter 29

"Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meanings, for humankind cannot gain anything in return."

Chapter 29Kakashi and Naruto

Chapter 29
Kakashi and Naruto

No one's pov:

After defeating the artist duo, Naruto returned back to his cave only to find a letter lying down the ground with a stone on top of it.

"I swear if it's the leaf-" Naruto cut himself off when he saw who exactly is the letter from.

"Kakashi..." Naruto clenched his jaw.

His enemy sent him a letter. How did he even find out where he live.

It must be Zetsu.

Naruto colorfully cursed Zetsu in his mind as he began to read the letter.

"Naruto,
I had Zetsu deliver this letter to your place.
I know you have killed the remaining people of the Akatsuki, except me and Zetsu. And I apologise for lying to you that day about Kurama.
I would like to offer my help to you in destroying Konoha, if you join me.
If you are willing, come find me at XXX before the sun sets today.
I will tell you some important things.
Once again, I don't intend to fight you, I know my limits.
-Hatake Kakashi, Akatsuki leader."

Naruto crumbled the paper and threw it away. After all the murder attempts and lies, he still expect him to join the Akatsuki?

'But now Kakashi revealed the location, where to find him. I'll listen what he have to say first, then I'll decide whether to kill him or not.' Naruto thought.

He glitched to the location mentioned in the letter and waited till Kakashi arrived. Even if he decided to give Kakashi a chance to explain himself, he didn't trust him enough to blindly walk in without any precautions, he never did trust him in the first place.

It's only noon. There's still time. Naruto can see what Kakashi will do. Will Kakashi lay a trap or will he stay honest like mentioned in the letter?

Naruto began to think why he decided to listen to Kakashi in the first place. Was it because Kakashi actually cared for him back at the base before going berserk and trying to kill him?

Naruto sighed and decided to meditate till Kakashi arrived.

A few hours passed and before he knew it, sun started to set. Naruto opened his eyes sensing a...no two chakra presences.