Chapter 15

"It's human nature not to realise the true value of something, unless they lose it."

Chapter 15The valley of End

Chapter 15
The valley of End

No one's pov:

The dawn arrived and sunlight fell on the beautiful face of a girl who laid on a bench. She opened her eyes and saw two shinobis looking at her.

"What are you doing here early in the morning?" One of them asked.

"I...uh..." The girl mumbled, trying to remember what had happened.

"Hey... you are Haruno Sakura, right?" The other one asked.

Her eyes widened as she recalled what happened last night. With tears forming in her eyes, she blurted out.

"Naruto... He's gone!! He left the village!!"

At the hokage tower:

"He what!?" Sasuke yelled. Everyone looked at him surprised. It's not an everyday sight to see the Uchiha lose his cool.

Sasuke was getting ready for the Chunin exams when the hokage summoned him for an urgent matter. He was annoyed to say the least, that is until he realised the seriousness of the issue.

Naruto left the village last night and Sakura couldn't stop him.

He left what he was doing and quickly went to hokage's office. When he reached there, he saw Lee, Shikamaru, Chouji, Neji, Kiba and his dog Akamaru, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro and finally Sakura standing infront of the Lady Tsunade and her apprentice, Shizune.

"I hope the ANBU I sent filled you in the details of the situation. There's no time for explanation. We're holding off the Chunin exams until we find Uzumaki Naruto. I am forming a rescue team with Shikamaru as the leader. This team includes Sasuke, Lee, Neji, Chouji and Kiba. The sand genins also offered their help. Now, I know you are not Chunin yet, and we don't have available jonin to lead the group. But I believe you can do it. This is an S rank mission, so be careful." Tsunade said.