Chapter 27

"The pain will leave once it has finished teaching you."

Chapter 27Jiraya's return to the Leaf

Chapter 27
Jiraya's return to the Leaf

No one's pov:

Naruto glitched back to the cave where he was staying. A foolish idea considering the leaf already know the location. But still he didn't care. Something tells him they won't come back looking for him today.

Hokage tower:

"So the genjutstu, did it work?" Tsunade asked Shisui. Itachi, Obito, Sasuke and Orochimaru were also present. Sakura is in the hospital still in surgery.

"I'm sorry hokage-sama. But the genjutstu didn't work. It's my first time using my eye, after Danzo stole my one eye. It would appear I need both eyes to cast the genjutstu perfectly." Shisui said.

Tsunade sighed and leaned back on her chair, cursing Danzo.

"You don't have to apologise Shisui. It's not your fault." Tsunade said.

The plan was for Sasuke and Sakura to force Naruto to feel his emotions, destroying the seal. (How they got the information on destroying the seal, continue to read to guess.)

They succeeded in breaking the seal, and 'lured' Naruto towards the gates. From there, Shisui would use his Mangekyo sharingan on Naruto.

But it failed.

"Naruto will come back. I'm sure of it." Sasuke said gaining everyone's attention.

"Naruto was the one who brought us back to the village. He was worried for Sakura. Somewhere in his heart, he still care. He will come back to us."

Everyone smiled.

Itachi looked at Sasuke with proud.

"How's Asuma's team doing?" Obito asked.

"They're still down. Since Asuma's killed by the Akatsuki, Shikamaru's pretty shaken up. Choji and Ino are depressed too, but not as much as Shikamaru." Tsunade said.

"I see."

"We've received an Intel on where the two Akatsuki members who killed Asuma are. I'm going to give it to Shikamaru and his friends." Tsunade continued.

"We have to take them down quickly. With their emotions still raw, we think it's best to send Shikamaru and his team to eliminate those two." Orochimaru completed.