Chapter 8

"We are sinners judging sinners for sinning differently."

Note:
I'm going to drop a link of a youtube channel. The person and I are working on this story together, actually. I'm the author and he's the artist. Please subscribe to this channel. Who knows... maybe you'll be able to see illustrations of your favourite scenes there.😏

https://youtube.com/channel/UCBmvZAy5NFYEWv9JtTxbUQg

https://youtu.be/c-5xH-RIRIM

I'll drop a screenshot of his channel profile, just in case if the link doesn't work.

This kinda feels like protective part of Kurama. I'm squealing... I'm not actually just simping. To all lazy asses out there, turn your wifi on and see the artwork. It's an illustration of an upcoming scene. It's Sasuke that's lying on the ground.

 It's Sasuke that's lying on the ground

Hey there... Let's start with the story, shall we?

No one's pov:

Three people where seen fighting a clone, a villager crawling back in fear, an unconcious child and a man with a sword twice his size.

Yep!! It's the infamous team 7 and their client fighting a missing nin's clone.

The real deal is nowhere in sight. To make things worse, the whole scene is covered in thick mist, giving the attacker advantage of the helpless state of the victims.

Obito had already activated his sharingon and waiting for the man to attack.

"Come out now, Zabuza". Obito yelled. Dark chuckles started ringing in the air creating an echo effect.

Suddenly Obito sensed someone approaching him with an inhuman speed and quickly jumped away, seperating himself from the others.

With their sensei out of sight, Sasuke and Sakura are forced to protect their unconcious teammate and the helpless client.

You might be wondering how they ended up in this situation, right?

After Jiraya's surprise visit and the 'gift' Naruto received from the sannin, his body completely shutdown as in a way to adjust himself with the new power he just received.