Chapter 16

"Don't you kick me when I'm down. Because when I get up, you're fucked."

Please spare some time and read the note:🥰

I want to tell you all something. I'm really glad that you are accepting my fanfiction with your hands wide open. Lately I've been feeling worthless and I keep telling my parents and myself that they should completely focus and invest in my little sister and leave me behind. So recieving your support and seeing the view count increasing is like rays of warm sunshine on the frozen ground. I literally cried when I saw it (with out anyone seeing of course.😅) Really....Thank you so much... I really do love all my readers... please do continue to support me. I'll stop my rant now.. onto the story we go...

 onto the story we go

Chapter 16Power

Chapter 16
Power

No one's pov:

A 16-year old Sasuke ran through the dark corridors of the building towards the light. The countless rooms on either side of the corridor and the silence make the underground base creepy. The fire torches hooked on either walls flickered by the breeze of Sasuke's speed.

He exited the long corridor and entered an opening. Or more like a big dent on the ground. He saw Sakura, Sai and Captain Yamato looking up with gaping mouths.

"Sakura! What do you think you are doing? Have you found...." Sasuke trailed off as he looked up at the person standing above the ground.

".... Naruto?" Sasuke finished.

"Oh? You are here too?" The person, now identified as Naruto, said looking down. "Big brother Sasuke..." He said in a mocking tone.

The others looked at Sasuke surprised. They all knew Sasuke view Naruto as his little brother, as he'd always declare that with pride when anyone badmouth Naruto back in the village. But they never thought Sasuke gathered enough courage to confess that to Naruto.

"Naruto..." Sasuke gritted his teeth. "Come back to Konoha with us."

Naruto chuckled. "You haven't changed a bit Sasuke. Always ordering me around..."