Chapter 1: Who said the Villainess needed saving?

It was an awkward position. They were behind the school out in the open, the clouds were blocking the sun out of view. A dark haired figure with emerald eyes holds a blonde girl in place to where she wanted to. "I swear, I! The Heroine will be your savior!"

The Heroine looks through the Villainess with determination and confidence as the other girl blinks in confusion. The Villainess scans her eyes for any sign of deception or lies, the way she said it- with such conviction.

It wasn't a lie.

"Save me?" she asked roughly but didn't let her face show that she was confused.

Is this a trick?

One minute ago this woman was crying in pain, now she swears that she'll save her? From what?

She stares at the Heroine for a moment before leaning in closer to her face. "Miss Blanchet. All I ask for you, is to never approach and to never talk to the crown prince. Have you forgotten? We're both engaged to the public if anyone sees you with him. Everyone will doubt his position and will lead me into trouble as the future Queen."

Badum! Badum!

The Heroine's heart could be heard thumping so loudly! She was so close! Too close for her comfort that it feels like she's going to faint anytime! "Are we clear, Miss Blanchet? From now on I don't want you anywhere near my fiancé."

"Um- yes! No close to fiancé! Yes no no fiancé!" her words become broken, after realizing the potential beauty of the villainess. She was so beautiful- their faces only inches apart before their lips could... kiss- oh what was she thinking?!

The Villainess couldn't help but raise her sharp eyebrows from her reply. Was it a yes or no? But from the looks of her face she got the message. "I take it you won't be going anywhere near him." she pulls away from her pinning lock. "Our talk is over then. Thank you for understanding, Miss Blanchet."

When she pulled away, the blonde girl also known as our Heroine could smell the fragrance of rose and that left her feeling intoxicated.

It smells nice. Is what she thought.

The Villainess didn't bother nor want to make the conversation of the two to be any longer, so she just planned to leave the girl on her own. After all, such a big girl like herself can go find her way back into the classroom.

Our Heroine on the other hand- broke her trance out of her spell and called out to the Villainess. "Wait! Your um! Ladyship! Wait!" she runs after the girl in her frilly fantasy uniform and stops, blocking the other girl on her way. "You said- I can't go near the crown prince, your fiancé." She repeats the words.

The Villainess looks at her in irritation. "Yes that is why I called you out to the back and the reason for all this farce. May I remind you that you agreed to-"

"So then-!" without even letting the Villainess finish, the blonde girl speaks again, happily and with glee. It scared the other girl for she didn't expect her classmate was secretly a crazy woman with- a really pretty smile.