Side Chapter: The villainess' side.

The Villainess, to which she awoke in her office. Many of her papers scattered along her wooden lustrous table she groans, not being used to sleeping so uncomfortably without the comfort of her sheets.

What happened to her side we wonder?

...

A few hours later the Villainess got ready to wear her casual dress, telling her maid to deliver clothes she had ordered to buy for the blonde girl sleeping in her quarters.

She picked these dresses herself knowing that they would look adorable on her figure.

"Today is the weekend. Seeing that the girl is now well without the cold, she should be fine to room on her own."

Lady Evelyn would soon tell Liara who nods with a soft smile, holding the clothes milady has ordered for her to give.

"Yes milady, I will bring these dresses to her when she wakes up." (Liara) mutters in reply, smiling ever so widely, her heart continuing to feel proud. "Lovely choices might I add, I'm sure she's going to love it." her maid would go on to reassure her that Miss Analissa Blanchet would be happy to receive whatever she picked.

"I suppose, whatever she feels would be... none of my business. It is just clothes, nothing life changing of the sort." (Lady Evelyn) acted if she was busily tending to her work but if you would look at her in the perspective of Liara, how adorable she was!

In her eyes it seems that milady has grown a pair of ears like a small kitten while saying those words!

How wonderful to see milady having more friends visit than just Lady Serene!

Honestly, if Liara could... she would dare say she was getting tired of that one but she wasn't sure if Lady Evelyn was right to leave the blonde girl alone.

However, it certainly hasn't been long and they never have a moment to be alone.

Seeing that her sisters are out doing chores, and she volunteered to take care for the girl- their last talk with one another some words have stuck to her mind.

"Milady," (Liara) calls out for the villainess attention who was forging in papers like there was no end for work but then stops when she sees a letter stamped in the royal family's wax seal of an Iris flower.

Her fingers grazed the edge of the envelope, the paper seemed to be quite expensive and even scented.

Taking a letter opener by the side she slashes it open and reads the contents, her eyebrows furrowed being given the news-

It seems there would be a ball to happen in a few.

The crown prince's birthday is in a month or so, the invitations are already sent. Lady Evelyn squinted at the contents wanting to sigh in dismay but she couldn't do that in front of her maid.

"What is it, Liara?" (Lady Evelyn) asks, her attention being split into two, one to her maid and the other to the letter.