Chapter 10: Job Secured!

The chaos continues with many suitors lining up to just give a look at our Heroine, Analissa Blanchet who came back to talk to Farrah and her grandmother about the sudden surge of customers.

"I brought back some customers." she said nonchalantly and the grandma almost fainted. Her husband managed to catch her and glared at the new girl he has never seen before.

"Who is this ah?!" (Grandpa Whitlock) points at Analissa and looks at Farrah with an angry expression. "What she doing in our home ah?!"

"Ah, I'm working here from now on, good sir." (Analissa) replied pointing at herself and Farrah could only separate them for now and remind them of the situation. "Customers- we have to-"

"Dear, we have to work! They look like they are from noble houses! Look at their crests on their clothes!" (Grandma Whitlock) looks at her husband with a troubled expression and manages to calm him down.

"Hmph... Fine but you and I are not done talking." he holds his wife's cheek before walking away to take an apron and wear it.

"Do... you have some experience in serving and taking orders?" (Farrah) asks forgetting to ask this before she had to run to get a whole crowd of hungry customers.

Analissa thinks for a bit... well... Do her games count?

She remembered the mobile games where she just had to click on the ingredients and it'll cook in a jiffy- oh and the part where she needed to make the other customers be patient by giving some side dishes and stuff.

An old classic game like Diner Dash?

"Um. Yes I have some experience?" (Analissa) gave a crooked smile that clearly shows she was lying. Farrah noticed her sudden stiff posture meaning, she doesn't have any.

It'll also be a problem if they ask all these people away when they're already seated in. "Here..." (Farrah) grabs a couple of menu pamphlets that were thick and thankfully it was a very detailed menu.

"If they ask... what's the special, say you'll check in with the chef in the kitchen. If anyone complains tell me... if anyone harasses you tell me." (Farrah) was a little stressed out now but she has a business to run so panicking or letting out her emotions won't help. "You haven't memorized the menu so... take this..." she took out a notepad and pencil that was on a nearby cupboard and gave it to Analissa.

Analissa blinks in embarrassment. She was just so excited to work she forgot she has no experience, hasn't memorized the menu, and does not know what to do when they ask when a customer asks for anything specific. "Also... don't forget to ask if they have any allergies..." she reminded the blonde girl who took a deep breath.

"Thank you, I'll do my best!" (Analissa) takes the notepad and pencil going through the battlefield.

"Good... luck." (Farrah) whispers looking at her running figure before deciding to help her grandma prepare.