Chapter 16: Bathroom Locking.

It was the sunrise of a morning and our heroine felt the warm greeting of the sun right out of her dorm room window.

"Ah~ Good morning." (Analissa) rubs her eyes a bit, her vision coming back. She steadies herself looking at the sun, it appears she has woken up a bit earlier than usual so she should be fine taking a bath today before going to the academy.

"Oh! Right, I forgot you were there." she turns to the egg who was sitting on a small pillow that she used so that maybe it'll be comfortable. "Good morning egg! I can't believe I visited the villainess' dorm room and-"

Oh ye gods!

Lady Evelyn in a nightgown!

"Heavens have been blessed my eyes to see the villainess and her tatas!'' She gets up in her bed and poses weirdly on her own. Her brain cells were absolutely happy recalling the memory of last night.

Oh how they wished the villainess would pin her down some more!

Analissa's face was absolutely shining!

The egg having a slight consciousness inside was thinking this girl must be hit on a nail in the head.

"I have been looking respectfully! It's not the first time I was looking agape- Did you know dear egg- even if I didn't have a clear view of her in the game geez was she fine!" (Analissa) was indeed down bad for the villainess just seeing her beautiful design.

As a true certified streamer that plays visual novels in her spare time, she adored her personality- as in you know personality that's not a human body part.

"The complexity of Lady Evelyn- I've only found out of her cute collection of storybooks over at tweeter." The blonde hair girl recalls all the time she spent, all those hours that she could've used for something productive was turned into a scrolling spree before she was taken into this otome game world.

"They didn't even mention that in the game- and they made her look like the bad guy when she was just trying her best fulfilling the role of the crown prince's fiancé." she slumps back in her bed hugging the little egg.

Every ending she was met with execution because the love interests said so.

"Kuhhh! So frustrating but I'll have to do my best thinking of some other way to save her. After all- she doesn't deserve to die." (Analissa) began to do her meticulous training regimen that was given by Lord Ein in her room.

Carefully placing the egg at the corner of the room in a safe place, she made sure that she wouldn't accidentally hit or bump into the little one while she trained.

The heroine in the story has always been weak, the transmigrated Japanese streamer wanted to change that. She's getting tired of being weak- she was determined to get strong.

"Pushups, sit-ups, planks, then some more stretching." (Analissa) muttered while placing her hands into the floor of her dorm counting the numbers of how many exercises she did.

.-.-.-.-.-.

Once she was all sweaty, panting and tired she decided to leave her room and take a bath at the public bathroom for commoners that was not too far away.