Chapter 52: The First Event (III).

The villainess chuckles softly and stands by her side offering to lead the way to get to the faculty room where she's been to a hundred times. "Pfft- follow me, I'll lead you where it is, Miss Blanchet. I've been doing some business there as of late so I know where it is."

The faculty room, where Analissa has been summoned to make her introduction privately. Despite for her being in that world for at least two months she still didn't know where some of the rooms are placed.

She was relieved that the villainess was going to help her with this trouble. "Oh thank goodness, apologies for troubling you milady."

"It's alright, I'm free anyways. You're never a trouble for me." (Lady Evelyn) walks by her side and offers her service. "Shall I escort you there now?"

The villainess smiled this time with an open expression and one where she's not trying to hide it any longer.

Analissa who was startled by that amazing blinding smile was oblivious to the fact that the villainess of the game has gone head over heels for her and thought this is the friendship route that she was waiting for.

"Yes, you may."

"Follow me."

The two walked together and talked like dear old friends just bonding in the hallway of their school like it's nothing. Analissa was having fun with Lady Evelyn, laughing and giggling talking about their hobbies.

"If I remember correctly you're part of the student council right?"

"Yes, I am."

Lady Evelyn happily answers any questions the blonde girl might have with no hesitation. "I'm the Vice President of the student council. I mostly overlook everything that the President couldn't for personal reasons. When he can't come I take his place, whether it be meetings, paperworks, attendance or being the representative of our school."

"That's an amazing lady, Evelyn! Is it fun?"

Lady Evelyn thinks the answer through, wondering if it's actually 'fun' having all of those responsibilities dropped on you often. "I would say it is. It's... teaching me a lot of things and my fiancé is the president so you could say it's something meant to be."

The topic of the crown princess surfaced and the villainess' mood became sour. "Even in there I still have to keep him in check. I promised his highness that I'll do my best as the future queen to make sure his son falls in the right place to be a good ruler for his people."

"Is that what you promised?" The heroine frowns, the streamer girl inside of her wants to poke the love interest and ask him if he was dropped as a baby or was he just coded that way to ruin people's lives by having them become their own personal babysitter?

"Thankfully I wasn't require to cast an eternal promise contract and just swore an oath after all our marriage might be arrange but with the way he's acting he swore to me that he'll break it off just to be with-" (Lady Evelyn) stopped his words when she realized the heroine is not aware of the crown prince's plan on wanting to be with the blonde girl, planning to do everything he can just to make Analissa Blanchet his own woman.

"Apologies, I must've rambled on about my life." she apologizes trying not to look so hurt. Now that they've become so close, she wasn't able to feel any resentment towards the blonde girl for taking the crown prince's attention.

Because she proved time and time again that she wanted nothing to do with him.