Chapter 18: The little chick and her wings.

A red-haired girl holding an egg looked rather impatient after hours of being left out on the search. "Hmm... they certainly are taking so long." (Lady Serene) started kicking her feet out of boredom.

When she finally sees that the noble boy Lord Ein Loucrat came back with no one else in tow she was worried. "Where's Evelyn? Did you find the commoner girl that you were looking for?" she asks, walking up to him in a rush.

It's already turning so late, if they couldn't find her today then they can just continue tomorrow. The chances of getting a cold at this time is high, and since the only person who knows how to use [Light Magic] is missing, best not to get sick at all.

Lord Ein gave a stiff smile and explained to the girl what had happened, "Miss Analissa, she's been found locked in a bathroom stall for the whole day. Lady Evelyn has volunteered to watch over her until she gets well."

"Eh?! That commoner girl got locked in a bathroom stall?! For what reason?!" (Lady Serene) angrily stomps her feet, all this time they were looking everywhere in the commoner hall only to not suspect the bathroom where all most of the bullying happens.

"It better be a good reason and not a petty one for locking her in there, if not we wasted our time trying to find her." she continues and the boy shakes his head, another problematic person who's too arrogant and perhaps selfish to even think of others.

Lady Serene Sinclair.

A character who's been introduced as one of the villainess' lackeys and a pain in the neck in the game.

The villainess might be calm, cool and collected but just a tool against political marriage. Since the heroine has not been ideally pursuing her fiancé and is aware that the heroine is trying her best to get away from the said fiancé, the game hasn't unlocked her scheming personality yet.

Making her one of the hardest bosses in the game.

This girl on the other hand is ill-tempered, easy to get angry, selfish and tends to spout spiteful things against commoners for personal reasons.

"It seems these were the same perpetrators that ruined Miss Analissa's uniform before. At least that's what I have heard, they did it because of jealousy towards her gaining the attention of the crown prince." (Lord Ein)

"Ugh! Her and that crown prince again! This is why I told Evelyn to just leave that commoner girl be!" (Lady Serene) almost drops the egg in anger but thankfully she didn't. The news of the commoner girl gaining the crown prince's attention is giving her a headache. 

Not only will it give Evelyn unwanted attention such as rumors that her fiancé might be cheating, this will make her friend lose face against the Duke.

She wants to see her childhood friend but she can't. If she's not back in her dormitory by night her maids will form a ruckus trying to find her and then report back to their estate of how she's being unladylike again.

Lady Serene roughly sighs looking at Lord Ein, "In any case- I cannot visit her dorms at the moment, I suspect that is where she took the commoner girl- I cannot believe the future queen took in a commoner to her room."