Chapter 13: The Crown Prince's unexpected visit!

Analissa takes in a deep breath before going out with Lord Ein who accompanies her outside of the kitchen. "Lord Ein, may I have a word?" she asks the dark blue haired boy and he sighs tiringly already knowing what she's going to ask.

For safety measures they stood to the side where neither the crown prince nor Farrah could hear their conversation. "Obex Clastrum." he snaps his fingers and a small magic circle pops up and glows to a faded color before fading away.

An invisible barrier formed that protected their voices and now they can talk freely on whatever they wanted to say.

"First it's not my idea it was the crown prince's, second I'm not enjoying this like you are and third- he seems to be hell bent on wanting to visit you. What did you feed him so that he became this obsessed?" (Lord Ein) was now the one asking questions and cornered Analissa speechless.

Certainly it offended her that Lord Ein thought of her batting eyelashes at the crown prince! Feeding him some love potion or something- well over her dead body before she does that kind of shameless act. "I didn't feed him anything! If anything I don't want to feed him anything!"

Analissa would rather wish he choked on a sausage while he feeds himself with his own sad hands!

"Believe me, Lord Ein. My heart belongs to someone else and I assure you it's not that pretty egotistical blonde boy over there." she points to Crown Prince Dereck who was impatiently waiting for Analissa to serve him.

Oh how would she love to see her in a cute uniform too. Propose to her and such but he felt like that was moving too fast- even Lord Ein commented on his plans being too quick on the act on marriage.

Right! He's right!

They have definitely held hands together that one time though!

If only his fiancé was not in the way of their love he would've escorted the lovely Analissa on the way back to her room and was so sure that she would have fallen in love with him then and there using his princely charming charms!

"It seems that he's smiling while waiting at the table like a madman." (Lord Ein) fearfully covers his mouth looking at the poor little sheep in front of him and fake cries even doing a little teary sniff sound effect while feeling someone else's gaze behind them.

"Truly he has fallen deep. You vixen... look at you just hooking men wherever you go." he teases the girl while still keeping his guard up. Lord Ein noticed that the muscular tall lady over there with bright brown hair was watching their every move.

How fortunate it was that she won't be able to overhear what they're talking about because frankly she feels this restaurant staff was rather a nosy one. "Agh! Lord Ein! Not funny. I don't even desire to hook any of them I swear! I've been bombarded with them wherever I go."

The heroine crossed her arms and wondered, "You seem to be the only sane man I've met ever since I came here- I mean transferred here." she turns to Lord Ein who raises his eyebrows a little sassily looking offended that this blonde girl had the audacity to assume-