Chapter 46: School Festival (I).

On the villainess' side.

She went on alone as she wore her uniform, strutting down on the open halls of their academy and stopped in front of the mahogany wooden door, with the sign on the very top that says: Student Council Room.

Lady Evelyn looks up at the clear font sign of the office room for all the important people held for meetings and other important things to talk about. "The student council room, I haven't been here for a while."

Lady Evelyn Alarie, the woman of the hour and the current Vice President of the student council being under her fiancé the crown prince.

She held the letter in her hand thinking of how it was a rather sudden meeting for all of them to talk about the festival plans.

They both have duties given by their parents, thinking this would make their connections strong, and work together through thick and thin gaining experience for the future prospects of the kingdom.

The villainess has been rather busy with a certain blonde hair girl to think of club matters personally, and has just been dealing with the paperwork in her office with great pace so that it did not affect her time observing the heroine with her random acts of... peculiarity.

Peculiarity that she doesn't mind, actually she's been growing fond of them lately that she's been smiling.

"Hah..." (Lady Evelyn) held the doorknob, twisting it before seeing the other student council members sitting in their own personal chairs.

The Student Council President, Crown Prince Dereck sat down on his chair not looking happy to see the woman that had foiled his plans to woo a certain girl.

"Vice President Lady Alarie, welcome. We've been waiting for you to formally discuss- the school festival plans." The secretary motions to her for a welcome and shows her an empty seat that was right across to the crown prince.

A background character from the original story, only giving a few scenes of dialogues before disappearing and to never appear again.

"I must apologize for having kept you all waiting." She closes the door first before heading into her designated seat.

The president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, person of information, and business managers were all present.

They all watched as the noblewoman sat down on her chair and proceeded on with the meeting.

"You haven't kept us waiting, be rest assured." The secretary nods his head, reassuring the villainess that all is well but it was met with a scoff from the crown prince and a smirk.

"She's late, that's how I see it, we have standards of being on time." The crown prince snickers as the others looked on worriedly for the villainess. "Don't you think you're getting a bit sloppy, Evelyn? Are you taking your role seriously?"

"Pfft-" Those who sided with the crown prince however, snickered as well behind her back.

Lady Evelyn knew of their attitude towards her, all the supporters of the oldest crown prince in terms of power he was higher so she had no choice but to go along with it.