Chapter 3: The Masochist.

We come back to where Analissa was following the noble lady Evelyn to where their classrooms were because she's not familiar around these parts.

For she's not really the real Analissa.

She was just your ordinary typical gamer girl otome game fanatic who got transmigrated into the Heroine's body and for some reason-

The moment Lady Evelyn opened those classroom doors. Every single man in the room turned to look at her and appraise her beauty.

"Whoah..." (Random Male Admirer)

"Miss Analissa Blanchet... I'm so fortunate to be in the same class as her." (Random Male Admirer)

"For beauty and talent despite being a commoner she can definitely go against even the higher ladies in here." (Random Male Admirer)

Every boy was left to their own thoughts but certainly it was all for the Heroine. Oh! The heroine halo must be working! The ability to charm and attract any man she could ever want!

Analissa noticed the whispers and the looks and she shuddered. Jeez, the horrible luck! She doesn't want a man! If some people think being thrown into the Heroine's body will be an easy win. Sure, but it definitely has a lot of setbacks, especially if you're someone like her who just- greatly admires the villainess.

"Miss Blanchet. We meet again." A voice boomed in front, someone with bright blue hair and eyes bowed to Analissa.

"Ahem." (Lady Evelyn) coughs glaring at the man in front for not including her to the first greetings. It is simply an insult! For the commoner to be greeted first before her- a noble lady!

"Oh. Pardon me, Lady Evelyn. I simply didn't notice you due to Miss Analissa and her alluring aura. Wouldn't you agree?" The charming man continued and even held the Heroine's hand for he was planning to kiss her.

Analissa on the other hand panicked and took her hand back with a little laugh. "Please, good sir. It is not good to kiss someone's hand not knowing where they've been." She thought of a good excuse and held her hand protectively.

Analissa swears there's something wrong with all these men wanting her hand!

First the crown prince from before the halls literally squishing her hand sworn to protect her! And now this- who's this again? From how he said again- have he and the heroine met before she transmigrated into her body?

Analissa blinks in confusion trying to remember who's this handsome man in front of her. "Don't think just because you're the son of a Duke you can forget your manners, Lord Ein." (Lady Evelyn) crosses her arms and glares at the charming man who smiles, ignoring her input upon his personality.

Analissa's eyes widened in shock. Lord Einsel Loucrat. The future Duke of the Loucrat Duchy and a huge flirt at the game. One of the male love interests in the game and the second worst love interest ranking in her opinion.

His flirting lessened when the Heroine route was unlocked but that's not really the most worrying thing about him. He's actually a masochist.