Chapter 35: A Weapon Fit for a Weak Heroine (III).

After showing the stage- well made by Farrah Whitlock. The girl made sure to keep the store closed for now, thankfully there were no people inside after seeing that the beautiful girl from before wasn't here.

"Okay... I'm agreeing on singing but you have to give me some time to practice if that's alright with you." (Analissa) straightens her posture walking into one of the tables taking a seat.

She's already begun thinking of songs that might be perfect for the occasion.

Not minding the insults her former chat box has told her, she's going to prove all of them wrong with how she'll sing in this restaurant.

"Mm... No worries, take your time. I-I'm sure you'll be great." (Farrah) smiles giving encouraging words as she tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

Honestly that looked kinda cute- the moe!

Farrah then looked over the kitchen to call on her grandmother to tell her that their hired part-timer was now alright from her cold. "G-Grandma! She's here now!"

"Oh!"

Grandma Whitlock peeked her head out seeing the heroine, she wiped her hands in her apron and walked over. "Dear nice to see you again, I thought you'd never come back."

"S-Sorry... I got a cold unexpectedly but I assure you I won't be quitting anytime soon. I sort of need the money for um... my academy costs." (Analissa) tells her which was true, it wasn't only money for weapons but academy costs after all she's going to one where nobility are the main students meaning their education will be costly.

Projects, assignments, books and materials.

"No worries dear, I actually forgot to give you something!" (Grandma Whitlock) takes something out of her inventory. "Inventorium."

Clink!

"!!!"

The heroine's ears perked up seeing a bag of coins by the old woman's hand.

"A couple of them noble boys visited and insisted for us to take this- when we didn't- of course, we refused at first but they ordered half the amount of this with food and then left everything as a tip. Here's your share of it, dearie." (Grandma Whitlock) offers the money and Analissa is tempted.

Should she follow her morals- that it's bad accepting money for no reason?

Or take it.

"..."

Oh she's going to be losing her dignity by singing in this restaurant and Analissa was sure that the same noble boys would be there attending.

The Japanese Streamer will now see this as a donation to her hard work for entertainment.

Singing in front of a lot of people isn't easy!