Chapter 49: School Festival (IV).

"You may now raise your hand if you have an idea on what you'd like for the class to do."

Lord Vincent waits for a moment before the classroom rages with all the boys standing up from their seats brimming with energy.

"I vote for a maid cafe! We want to see Miss Analissa in a maid outfit!"

"Tch, so basic! I want for us to have a kissing booth and have Lady Blanchet on being the star of it then we'll get so many customers! Heck, I'll even get in line for it!"

"No, you fools, we're not doing a kissing booth! We mustn't let Miss Analissa have her first kiss taken by that thing! I suggest we have an autograph booth!"

The boys were raged with suggestions on what they should do for the upcoming school festival. All of their hands were raised, yelling and screaming for Lord Vincent to pick them to hear what suggestions they have. It was mostly all planned for the heroine role to take.

"Animal café but with Miss Analissa in bunny ears!"

"No she should be a cute cat instead!"

"I digress, how dare you compare Miss Analissa into an animal when her everyday form is the most perfect one!"

Everyone fought for what the real event should be, the class had a bit of a fight.

"Shut up your idea sucks!"

"Not as much as yours!"

Analissa Blanchet tried raising her hands to stop the noble boys from recommending anything that involved her. "Um..."

"I... want to have a play...?"

Her small voice became weak and Analissa didn't bother trying to pitch in her idea.

"Oh well, I tried." (Analissa) frowns, wanting to try something from the lore of the otome game. It was said before that the villainess was not only fond with books- but also with plays, it was said briefly in some of the game scenes of the love interests where some side characters were.

The villainess, if you played through the butler and the knight- there would be a cgi picture where on the background you'll see the villainess entering through one of the classrooms that had a running play as their main event.

She didn't want to try and choose Lord Ein's route anyways, but it looks like she has no choice on the matter this time.

...

The classroom became some sort of hell for the heroine hearing all the suggestions left and right being turned all about her- from maids costumes, animal ears and even just her doing things for them in exchange of payment in the school festival to earn some points.

In the otome game story, the festival will have a few options to choose what kind of event you'll prepare for your class. Depending on your choice, each available love interest will gain intimate points as well as a special scene before continuing with the story plot of introducing the other love interests.

"I feel like everyone of my girl classmates wants to pierce me with their hard stare, Losimer." she mutters out weakly to the little sparrow bird that was hiding in her hair. "Are you hearing this? Every single festival idea is all about me- and I don't even have a say in it?"

She vented at the bird to which Losimer couldn't agree more- but he couldn't understand why the other humans were acting this way, doing and making decisions on their own without even consulting if it was alright with the nice warm human.

"Tweet... tweet... chirp." (Losimer) chirps sadly, pressing his little face towards the girl's cheeks in hopes it would comfort her.