Chapter 38: I... came to get oranges (II).

Losimer flew away, his little wings flapped and its destination was through the academy, towards the nobility's dorm.

There he would see that his master was patiently waiting for him to come back and report his findings on the blonde girl she so desperately wanted information on.

"Tweet!"

The familiar chirp caught Lady Evelyn's attention. She turns to see her little familiar going inside her open window. She smiles waiting for his report on Miss Analissa Blanchet.

"Losimer, welcome back."

Losimer spent no time to waste. The girl she was fixated on was going to get stolen! Specifically her heart!

"Tweet! Tweet!" (Losimer) gets inside the room.

Lady Evelyn was expecting the usual landing by her hand so she opened her palm for Losimer to land in. "?!"

However, dear little Losimer didn't land on her hand; instead, the bird had the guts to pull on Lady Evelyn's hair in a rush to the direction of the outside.

"Ow!"

"Losimer what are you doing?! Calm yourself!" (Lady Evelyn) yelled while trying to hold her hair down, she felt that her familiar was acting suspiciously weird.

Don't tell me, did Analissa do something to her familiar?!

Charm him, yes she did but the Villainess was having other assumptions.

"Losimer stop pulling on my hair with your beak and explain to me what's so important that you needed to do such a thing." (Lady Evelyn) gently grabs her familiar, and Losimer stands on her open palm.

"Tweet!" (Losimer) tries to tell her by doing a bit of charade.

The bird tries its best to flex its muscles, acting shy and then trying to even act out his body is scarred.

The buff lady from the restaurant will take away the girl you've been trying to get her attention too! Is what he's been trying to tell her but-

"...What?"

Losimer cries inside, remembering that he can't tell the master about getting found out by the girl he was supposed to be keeping watch.

Suddenly, a memory flashed before his eyes looking up at his master.

...

"Promise me you won't get caught."

These were the words he received before being summoned being given purpose.

...

His little legs were shaking, fearing that he will disappoint his master and won't be needed for any work... he won't be summoned and he'll all be alone in the familiar realm.