Chapter 41: Performing for the Villainess (II).

"Miss Blanchet, I'm asking if you can... perform for me today."

That was what the girl said with her somewhat playful tone when she suggested for Miss Analissa Blanchet to perform for her. Every cell in her body was screaming to run, the three braincell-

Well only the two wanted to run, horny braincell wanted to ask for a pole and do her best performing.

...

'Stop! Don't you even dare! We'll lose our dignity if you wear that lingerie!' (Logical Braincell) was holding the wild cell trying to put on seductive clothing and attempting to summon a pole in their brain.

'PERFORM! I WOULD LIKE TO PERFORM! GET ME A POLE! I'LL GIVE THE VILLAINESS A DANCE TO REMEMBER!' (Horny Braincell) was leaping out of the logical braincell's hold trying to escape, she wanted to perform a sultry and sexy pole dance for the villainess.

'I'm too tired for this so I'll watch these two fight with each other. I'm not even sure we know how to dance.' (Normal Braincell) grabs a cup of juice, sipping it before returning back to control the main body of the heroine.

...

"Ahem, I don't know if I could perform today, milady." (Analissa) replies hesitantly knowing that if she suggests that idea of performing today Farrah would agree in a heartbeat. "You know I'm a bit busy with all the other customers today."

The blond girl motions to the other empty table, the only customers that were left today were a few elderly women and men playing a few card games.

They all seemed to be having fun holding their cards and throwing unneeded ones in the center of the table.

"Hmm... go fish." An elderly woman threw them on the table with four spades.

"Where did... the fish come from?" Her other friend tried squinting his eyes, the spades did indeed look like fish swimming on the card.

"You idiot we're playing blackjack. What do you mean fish?"

Analissa laughs nervously, clearing her throat, noticing that they were playing card games that were similar to her real world.

It fascinated her.

"Um... cough... friends of Farrah's grandmother. I'm often called to refill their cup with juice so-"

The villainess hearing this could not accept. It wasn't too long after she recovered from her cold, leaving only a cough.

"You working after recently getting out of bed, filling up their cups while you cough?"

"Yes but-"

Lady Evelyn Alarie raises a hand before side glancing at her looking serious.

"Come back with me, back to my room to rest if you're not going to perform."

"?!!"

Panic.
Everyone, do not panic.

"Pardon?"

"I said come to my room and rest if you're not going to perform. Clearly you're not well enough to be left alone at work." (Lady Evelyn) bit her lip as she pleaded, her mind raced on how this was actually crossing a line- but for some reason she just couldn't help it.

Analissa was confused, so the Villainess was not here for her to interrogate whether she was going to meet up with the crown prince or anything like that?

Lady Evelyn was just actually concerned about her health?

"Milady, I assure you it's been three days since the cold and my coughing is not that bad. I'm not... I don't want to be stuck in a room much, I prefer the outside." (Analissa) assures the villainess knowing that her real reason for coming was just to check up on her.

For some reason that made her really happy.

Lady Evelyn didn't know what to do, she had the right to push the order to go home with her.

"Tweet! Tweet..." (Losimer) mutters and suggests something that might work out for the two.