Road trip Pt. 2 (One-shot)

A little Tweak and Kwazii Banter for all of you Tweak and Kwazii fans XDDDD

It's a new morning and Ryla's driving for today!

Want a Part 3? Lemma know! :DDDD

Shellington: Ugh this is impossible

Dashi: What's wrong Shell?

Shellington: I've been trying to get at least a hundred licence plate numbers in my notebook during the road trip but so far I haven't spotted a single vehicle today!

Ryla: Well we are driving up a mountain at six am in the morning. Give it time and the cars will be here faster than Tweak can say a buncha munchy crunchy carrots!

Paani: *swoons at all of the beautiful scenery*

Paani: You know what? I'm moving to New Zealand. It's the best country EVER and you can't change my mind.

Inkling: . . . .

Inkling: You said that about Canada last week, Paani.

Paani: Uhh well . . . I mean Canada's great too-

Kwazii: Didn't you say you wanted to live in Egypt the week before that, matey?

Paani: Well yeah! Think of the ancient history! The mummies are literally a BONUS!

Barnacles: Don't get us started on China, France, Thailand, Japan, Australia, Switzerland-

Paani: I know, I know! I do say that about every country I visit, but I'm SERIOUS this time! New Zealand is the best, 100%. You can't change my mind and I'm PUTTING my foot down.

Shellington: Finland offers free education as well as free meals and you receive little to no homework.

Paani: . . . .

Paani: I changed my mind. I wanna move to Finland.

Dashi: Why bother deciding where to live when you can already visit every country you want whenever you want on the octo-ray ?

Paani: She does make a point there XD

Paani: BUT for the sake of this road trip, I will vote for New Zealand.

Barnacles: I'm with you there! This road trip has barely begun and we've already seen such awesome things!

Inkling: Indeed, and I've seen a LOT of things in my lifetime

Kwazii: pfft, I really don't see why you guys enjoy looking at a big old rock and a bunch of plants. You can find those everywhere.

Kwazii: You know what you can't find in New Zealand? The ocean. What CAN you find in the ocean? THE OCEAN!

Dashi: Aw are you homesick already?

Kwazii: No I'm not, I'm just saying >:(

Tweak: You know what you can't find in Kwazii? Pleasure and silence. You know what you can find in Kwazii? Dumbness and stupidity.

Kwazii: Nobody asked.

Tweak: We didn't ask for you to exist but here we are.

Kwazii: Oh really? So we're doing this?

Tweak: Well I mean I was bored, so yeah, we're doing this!

Kwazii: Fine.

Tweak: Fine.

Kwazii: Are you feeling a little ill? A little carsick, Tweak? You know since your fur is bright green?!

Tweak: Not particularly, no. But YOU must be turning into an Oompa Loompa. Cuz YOUR fur is bright ORANGE!