8: "Stay out"

before i get started i want to thank everyone for 100 reads that's so cool omgggg. thank you all so much.
UNEDITED
-

Averys Pov:

If I was to go to school with a top hat and beard on do you think anyone would notice? Probably, I mean that would be kinda weird seeing a woman with the fattest ass known to mankind wearing a beard and top hat.

Anyways it's midday on a Wednesday which I personally think is the worst day of the week. Even though it's hump day.

"What are you thinking about Avery" Maddy  throws a piece of paper at me.

"Just about what would happen if you turned up missing tomorrow" I say in a dead serious tone making her flinch a little at my answer.

"Well. I guess we'll never know. Right Avery." She says but before letting me speak, "You're going to still tryout for the club volleyball team right ? Please say yes"

"Yeah I will, when is it again?" I've always played volleyball since I was 4-5 I didn't play this season for their school because I came kinda late sadly. But Maddy and Sophie both play and have convinced me to try out for club.

"Next week, we'll have lifting before school 4-6 and then after school 7-9." she says before continuing, "Normally we don't have this much practice but she wants to get us in shape for it as soon as possible."

"Okay that sounds good." I simply say putting on my glasses and reading my book since this is a study hall and I finished other work.

The bell rings and i'm now going to 5th period and I take my seat next to Greyson and that girl what's her name Katrina I don't know some basic name, I don't like her she's mean she always glares and like hisses at me when i'm with Greyson. It's funny honestly.

"Can you shut the fuck up Skylar." Greyson groans out putting his hands on his face. Oh. Skylar. I was kinda close.

"Sorry Greysie poo" she says sliding her gross slimey hands all over his arms.

"So do you wanna come over tonight I can make you have the night of your life." She looks over at me and giggles, "I mean if you want I can even do some tricks on y-"

"He said to shut the fuck up Simon" I spit out becoming annoyed with the conversation. Greyson bites back a laugh.

"It's Skylar you dumb low life." she rolls her eyes pointing her nails at me.

"I suggest you get that damn finger out of my face before I break it along with those walmart press ons." I'm not in a good mood anymore, at all. I don't know why.

Without another word she leaned back in her chair and turned back to her friend, I think her name is Anna she's not mean I think she's being paid to be friends with her.

"Why were you just so rude to her Avery." Chase was looking at me with a disgusted face. Forgot he was in here too.

"Because she was being annoying?" I say in a questioning tone.

"You're annoying to sometimes but you still have feelings and no one screams at you liem that." He is being a dick.

"Why don't you go date her then and i'll take Avery you ass." The voice from the other side of me says. Daddyyyyy

No. Sorry.

Chase glares at him and then rips me up out of my seat by my arm, that's definitely leaving a mark, ripping me outside of the class. Hopefully the teacher didn't see that.

"Why the fuck are you looking at Greyson that way?" He shouts at me.

"I didn't even look away from you." I make a confused face at him before continuing, "and why are you being rude to me and all defending Simba or whatever her name is." I stay in a calm talking tone back.