13: "I'm sorry"

Hello, thought i'd drop another one (if there was a dab emoji it'd be inserted here)

Enjoy<3 UNEDITED

-

Averys pov:

It's been a month of doctor visits and running all kinds of tests and finally i'm at my last one. That is until another six months when I have to go back.

"Well Miss Cullen, i'd say you seem to be healed pretty well. Your broken bones and back will still need physical therapy but we can send you once to twice a week for it." Dr. Tenski the man who has been doing all of this for me for the past two months speaks as he smiles and begins typing on his laptop.

"Thank you for all the help." My dad says filling out the rest of the paperwork, while grabbing the paperwork for physical therapy.

"No problem, and Avery I wish you the best of luck until our next visit. If anything feels off please come in!" He smiles flashing his bright white teeth and then walks us out.

"Thank you." I shyly smile walking along side of him.

My dad finishes the paperwork and hands it to the front desk lady. Now we can drive back home. I made him stop at starbucks so I could get an iced caramel latte because why would I not. Shabooya!

"Dad can I go downtown with Luke today?" I ask getting out of the car grabbing my school bag out of the back.

"Sure, I have to go into work around 6:30 tonight I will leave money on the table for you if you need any. Be back by 11. Don't do anything stupid." He side eyes me and gives me that stern look like "I'm your father i'll find out".

I nod, rolling my eyes going upstairs and get in the shower and text Luke saying I can come and he says he'll be here around six. I take a long shower, shaving, shampooing and conditioning, also exfoliating. I love those showers but also always almost pass out due to the heat. Every damn time.

I pick out brown pants from zara paired with a brown oversized crew neck that I got from Urban. I put on my light grey air forces and all my jewelry. Rocking the browfit today. I put my hair in two dutch braids as quickly and neatly as I can. I go downstairs and get some skittles and water. Someone knocks on my door, well I just assume its Luke so I quickly get up and go open it only to be met with Greyson. Gosh darn it. We have only talked a couple of times the last month since he said those things to me.

"Hey Avery, can we talk?" His hair is a mess and he's in navy sweats with a black hoodie on. I can smell him from where i'm standing and I wish I could be closer to him. Stop it.

"Another time Grey, i'm going with Luke soon." I sigh looking at my phone to see the time is 5:53 he should be here soon.

"Goddamnit Avery, you're always with him or going to be. I have no chance to talk to you anymore." He raises his voice at me but quickly lowers it softening his face, "You say another time, every time."

"What did you expect me to do? Sit around and do nothing? Whatever we had is nothing and it never was to me. Just leave me alone Greyson." Greyson stares blankly at me but soon stands up straight.

"So your telling me you feel nothing between us?" He comes closer to my body placing his hands on my waist pulling me close enough that I can feel his heart pounding against my upper back, "Not even when i'm touching you and you're squirming around trying to stay calm?" He brushes his hand across my neck, twisting his fingers around my neck and squeezing lightly in my pleasure, I keep my composure but I feel like i'm going to burst.

"No I don't." I say which makes his lips connect with my neck finding under my ear and tilting my head up for more access. A soft quiet moan escapes my lips, causing him to keep kissing the spot he's on.